Whether you’re at the beach or the pool, you’re not one to shy away from any and every chance you can get to flaunt your killer swimsuit + float combo. But if your sights are set on exploring another body of water, river floating offers up a new way to chill.
1. Sunnylife Beach Paddles in Avalon ($26): It’s not a water day without some fun and games. These colorful beach paddles will work for the river, beach, pool or park. Be sure to pick up some extra floating balls in case things get lost in the competitive shuffle.
2. River Drifter Large Floating Ice Chest ($37): Wondering how you’ll be bringing along the drinks on your water outing? With this floating ice chest, you can float along with your beverage of choice.
3. Floating Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker ($60): Add a soundtrack to your river trip. This waterproof Bluetooth speaker pairs with your waterproofed phone, making it ideal for jamming out to Drake while you cruise along the water.
4. Super Chill Cooler Bag Watermelon ($32): Nothing says refreshing like a cool watermelon on a hot summer’s day and a watermelon cooler bag is no exception! Pack some fruit or bring the drinks in this tasty-looking tote.
5. Ban.do Mermaid Swimsuit ($99): The ’80s-inpsired high cut swimsuit is back. Hit the water like a bombshell straight out of a scene from Baywatch with this sultry one-piece that reps your sea goddess ways. Pair it with an airy kimono and some strong SPF before you chillax.
6. Sunnylife Under Water Camera: Okay so you’ve nailed down your flattering river float pose. What’s next? Getting a camera that’s waterproof of course! Turn your outing on the water into a fun photoshoot with this striped and vibrant underwater camera.
7. KENDALL + KYLIE at Topshop Mesh Romper ($68): Not really into sitting in your swimwear all day? Cover up with a mesh romper. This piece of clothing is great for staying cool while showing off a glimpse of your fashionable swimsuit.
8. Sunnylife Pineapple Sipper ($12): There’s no way you’re hitting the water without a drink in hand. Get some sun and sip on a piña colada with a pineapple sipper that exudes tropical-vacay vibes.
9. Oh Joy! First Aid Bag 2016 ($6): Don’t forget: safety first! Be prepared for the worst (in style, of course) with a first aid kit that’s almost too cute to be functional.
10. Cuban Sun Sunscreen Flask ($12): It’s all fun and games until someone gets burnt. Before embarking on your river journey be sure to load up on the sunscreen. Long-lasting and water resistant are key components when it comes selecting the perfect lotion to protect your delicate skin.
11. Sunnylife Inflatable Drink Holder Flamingo ($18): You’re the queen of luxury. Save yourself from the exhausting task of holding your own drink and simply have this sweet pink sidekick carry it for you.
12. ASOS Straw Trilby Hat With Stripe Band ($23): Don’t forget to protect that party face with a fun and colorful straw hat. This one from ASOS will keep you cool all day long.
13. Bkr Float Heart Glass Water Bottle ($45): Sometimes heat and alcohol just don’t mix. Stay hydrated and refreshed with this stylish bright blue bottle.
14. Merit iPhone 6 Case ($50): If you have a cute float and no one sees it, does it even exist? Snap Insta-worthy shots while chilling with your squad and keep your phone protected with this waterproof case.
15. Ban.do Rainbow Unicorn Float ($99): Lounge in the water with a float as unique as you like this magical unicorn. Just be prepared for a constant stream of compliments.
16. Coleman Deluxe Links ($4): Karabiners are crucial when it comes to keeping you and your gal pals together. Use rope and karabiners to link up your floats to ensure no man gets left behind.
17. Ban.do Pineapple Sunnies ($10): When you want to keep the sun out of your eyes, these pretty shades are ideal for a long day of catching rays.
18. Ban.do Best Day Ever Sleeve ($5): Equip your gang with these cheerful koozies to commemorate your amazing day. Stay stylish while guzzling your beer or sipping on a La Croix cocktail, thanks to these sleeves that’ll keep your beverage cool.
19. UO Shell Pool Float ($48): Ariel’s got nothing on you. Float down the river like a proud daughter of King Triton on this pretty pink seashell. #mermaidstatus.
20. Printed Palm Perfect Beach Towel ($29): Turn drying off into your next style statement. Snuggle up in this cozy and colorful towel as you emerge from your river day excursion.
21. Zoe Organic’s Insect Repellent ($17): Sorry to break it to you, but river = bugs. Keep those pesky mosquitos and bugs away with a quality bug spray. This one actually smells good too.
22. UO Classic Flask ($14): Spike your lemonade while the current takes you away. This bright sherbet flask will help you look good while you keep cool. Just remember that sharing is caring!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.