5 Essentials Every Party Clutch (Including Tonight’s) Needs
We all know that accessories help bring an entire look together, but a party clutch can be just as functional as it is fashionable. Whether you’re heading over to a friend’s to watch the ball drop or planning on celebrating with a couple hundred strangers this New Year’s Eve, here are a few things you definitely shouldn’t leave the house without (in addition to your everyday essentials — cash, cards, phone, ID, keys, etc.)
1. Lip Color:This travel size tube of Hourglass Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick ($10) in Icon is the perfect way to keep your bold red lip flawless, sip after sip.
2. OilBlotting Paper: You made sure to party-proof your makeup by piling on the primer and spritzing on some setting spray ($14) but a few dabs here and there with a sheet ofboscia Pink Peppermint Blotting Linens ($6) will take away any late night shine.
3. Eye Drops: With all the ‘grams and photo booth pics you’ll take, you don’t want to risk having bloodshot eyes turn a perfect picture into what looks more like a mugshot. A few drops of Rohto Cool Redness Relief ($7) will make sure that never happens, even in ’til the wee hours of the morning.
4. Portable Toothbrush: We know it’s important to stay hydrated and nosh on small bites all night long to curb an awful hangover (that’s no way to start a new year) but you’ll need something more than a breath mint to freshen up before your midnight kiss. Swish and swipe a Colgate Wisp ($5) before the ball drops for next-level mintiness.
5. Portable Flats: After jumping around and cutting up the dance floor, probably around hour three or four, those heels just gotta go. These Tieks ($235) in rose gold give you comfort without having to sacrifice your glam party style.
What essentials are you stashing in your party bag for Wednesday night? Tell us in the comments.