24 of the Most Colorful Party Clutches EVER
Our agendas are filling up with holiday work parties, birthday celebrations, bachelorette parties, weekly happy hours and don’t forget about date night. We’ve got a solid rotation of party dresses in our closet, but what are we going to tote around to carry the essentials? It’s time to downsize from your daytime tote and pick out a party-time clutch that makes a statement. Scroll on for 24 of the most colorful clutches to go with your freakum dress.
1. SR Squared by Sondra Roberts Lucite Loose Bead Clutch ($108): Colorful beads aren’t just for Mardi Gras. Dance the night away with this clutch and don’t forget to stash a pack of confetti.
2. Fiorelli Cleo Clutch Bag ($85): Whether your idea of a good time is at a pub, dive, karaoke bar or club, this electric blue python clutch is the perfect bag to bring along for the ride.
3. Nadia Gabriella Neon Pink Acrylic Clutch ($250): We’ve got a feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good, good night. (Especially with this showstopper.)
4. Mine Furever Bag ($48): This furry clutch is perfect for a movie date: portable and cuddly.
5. Glitter Box Clutch ($80): Glitter and neon chevron? We like — no, LOVE — all of the above.
6. Lulu Guinness Hands Clutch Bag ($161): Hands off, this clutch is ours!
7. Kate Spade Gold Bow Clutch ($78): This dainty clutch makes us want to put on a princess dress and twirl.
8. Dune Ebarrios Black and Fuschia Faux Suede Leopard Pony Clutch ($124): Leopard’s practically a neutral to us. Throw in a sliver of hot pink and only good things can happen when you’ve got this under your arm.
9. Neon Yellow Perspex Lips Clutch Lulu Guinness ($195) The party doesn’t start until you walk in… with this clutch in tow. Neon lucite lips — we love it. Mwah!
10. BCBG Lulu Clutch in Black Combo ($138): Gemstones set in an ombre gradient — we couldn’t ask for more.
11. BCBG Mina Cage Clutch ($128): Alright, little miss fancy pants. You’ve been invited to a fancy schmancy holiday gala and you want to impress your SO’s work buddies. This clutch with a gown will do the trick.
12. Zara Party Bag ($80): The name says it all.
13. Ted Baker Elise Chain Strap Box Clutch Bag ($282): At first glance this clutch is a super sweet shade of bubblegum pink. But then a bit of crocodile textile peeks through, and we know we’re in for a good time.
14. Yazi Multi B Python Clutch ($246): Wowza! We get it — your anaconda don’t but this neon clutch is EVERYTHING.
15. Quilted Velveteen Crossbody ($25): Your new iPhone and that $25 lipstick are precious cargo. (Seriously, it took you months to find that perfect shade of red.) Make sure to carry it in style with this protective padded clutch.
16. Sasha Square Stone Clutch ($165): Anything’s possible with this brilliant-beyond-brilliant stone-covered clutch. The facets of these royal blue stones are sure to reflect tons of light, acting as a handheld disco ball that carries your lipgloss, too.
17. Studded Mini Messenger Bag ($60): This bag is Carrie Bradshaw’s iconic studded belt in clutch form. So yeah, we hafta have it, natch.
18. Suede Tassel Clutch ($60): The metallic fringe on this clutch will shimmy with you while you work it on the dance floor. #bestnightever
19. V-Panel Clutch ($48): We can’t get enough of metallic accessories. Why wouldn’t we throw in a pair of strappy silver heels to top it all off?
20. Skinnydip Gold Embellished Clutch Bag ($76): Who could turn down a clutch adorned with crystals? Seriously, this the chicest gold-box crossbody we’ve seen yet.
21. Btwn Wind and Water Suede Leather Envelope Clutch ($130): Tote your late-night essentials around in this sumptuous suede clutch. That pop of magenta and burnt orange — we can’t even.
22. Future Glory City Envelope Clutch and Tablet Sleeve ($200): A clutch in a classic silhouette that doubles as a tablet sleeve? Seriously, this is the Superman of party clutches. The glitzy gold hardware is stylish and functional. It’s got a lock-and-key enclosure and you can detach the tassel as a separate keychain. Did we mention that a portion of every Future Glory purchase goes to the aid of human trafficking victims?
23. Oak73 Hologram Clutch ($140): Houston, we have a problem. We can’t think of a reason not to get this space age bag. Any way you carry this clutch, it’ll always catch those brilliant tones of lavender, mint and periwinkle against that silver base. We wonder if this galactic delight glows in the dark, too?
24. Kindah Khalidy Art Pop Clutch ($106): This thick cotton twill clutch is large enough to house your phone, an extra pair of flats-to-go, plus your keys and makeup essentials. And hello?! The paintbrush effect speaks for itself.
Which one of these colorful clutches do you want to get your hands on? Sound off in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)