10 Healthy Subscription Boxes for Your Fittest Summer Ever
Since we’re already investing our time and money into getting toned for summer, we’ve decided to spoil ourselves with a few good-for-us treats that’ll motivate us to stay healthy. So along with sipping on healthy cocktails and investing in new fitness products, we’re also splurging on some fitness gear and wholesome grub delivered straight to our door. Here are 10 wellness subscription boxes to treat yo’ self with all summer long.
1. FabFitFun ($50): This subscription box is probably one of the most popular ones on the internet… and for good reason. Although their editors only release a box four times a year, rest assured that every season you’ll get to indulge yourself with stylin’ fashion finds, stunning beauty goodies, and girlboss fitness gear.
2. Hello Fresh ($9+/meal): If you’re looking to start cooking healthier meals but your hectic schedule doesn’t allow you to take a detour to the health food store (and, let’s be honest, Google how to cook), Hello Fresh is a great option. The company’s team of highly skilled chefs prepare new healthy recipes every week and ship all the fresh ingredients and cooking instructions right to your door. You can choose the portion size AND the delivery schedule… plus, it’s probably way cheaper than going out to eat at your fave good-for-you restaurants.
3. Goodbeing ($10+): This beauty and lifestyle box allows you to test out sustainable beauty products without the hassle of ever having to leave the house. Like most beauty subscription boxes, the first step is to take an online personality quiz so that the products are personally tailored just for you. But in this box, you actually get to *choose* one or two natural and organic health products. Every. Single. Month.
4. Ellie ($50): Gather your #fitfam, ladies: This is a box you’re going to want to share with all of your gym-loving besties. Ellie is an amazing monthly box that comes with five awesome fitness goodies (it usually includes a sports bra, top, leggings, accessory, and a piece of equipment). Basically, one box gives you everything you need to slay your workout and stay motivated all summer long.
5. Yogi Surprise ($45): If yoga is your jam, you’ll want to pay attention to this namaste-friendly subscription box. Each surprise box comes with a TON of full-sized natural and cruelty-free products that have a guaranteed value of over $70.
6. Vegan Cuts ($19+): Whether you’ve already made the switch to veganism or you’re looking to try something new this summer, you should definitely check out this handy snack box. From delicious cookies to sweet soda and teas, each month you’ll receive 10 or more vegan goodies that are perfect for your fast-moving lifestyle.
7. Urthbox ($13+): This monthly box of healthy goodies is the perfect treat to help you take back your snack breaks. Along with introducing you to delicious organic and GMO-free snacks, you can also tailor your box to include gluten-free or vegan options too.
8. Wantable Fitness ($20+): Just like the ever-popular Stitch Fix, this sweet service gets you five to seven performance or athleisure items tailored to your size and personal style. You have to pay a $20 styling fee per box plus the cost of any items you keep (most items range from $30 to $70 based on your preference). We LOVE that you can cancel your subscription or skip a month at any time.
9. Barbella Box ($50+): This one’s for you, CrossFit ladies! This monthly box has a blend of brands and products (including apparel, gear, accessories, supplements, and snacks) that’ll actually make you excited to crush your workout. Although it’s one of the pricier subscription boxes on our list, subscribers agree that you really do get a lot of bang for your buck.
10. Runner Box ($20): This sweet box is perfect for ladies who are always on the run. It’s packed with products and accessories geared toward runners — including chews, protein shakes, nutrition bars, healthy snacks, personal care products, and more. It ships straight to your doorstep every other month and the same company does a CycleBox and a TriBox (triathlon) too.
Would you order a healthy subscription box? Tweet us by mentioning @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.