If you want to upgrade your home decor but the post-holiday season has you pinching pennies, these Etsy finds for under $30 are the style solutions you’ve been waiting for. You’ll discover plenty of picks for keeping cozy in the cold, like comfy throw pillows and sweet-smelling scents. And if you’ve resolved to be more organized in the new year, there are a bunch of cute storage options to keep your inner-organizer in check. Of course, if you’re simply looking to refresh your home for 2017, there’s no shortage of chic and lovely items that will revamp and revitalize your abode in zero time. And with no item priced higher than $30, none of that pesky buyer’s remorse will get in your way.
1. Craft Monkees Medium Ring Holder ($15): Rings always seem to find a way to walk off and disappear. These marbleized holders are a winter-worthy way to showcase your favorite rings while ensuring you always know where they are when you need ’em.
2. Fettle and Fire Trinket Dish ($8): One can never have too many cute dishes. Whether you use them for soap, jewelry, keys or just to look pretty, they’ll beautify any space they’re added to.
3. Mod Party Desk Tray ($16): It’s a new year, which means new goals and renewed resolve to accomplish them. Keep your goal game strong by staying organized with this glam desk tray.
4. Two Lands Crochet Baskets ($24, set of three): A few of these baskets will instantly cozy up your space while providing a ton of functionality. Use them to store crafts, blankets or any other miscellaneous items that need a gorgeous home.
5. Layer Tree English Oak Coat Hook ($12): Smart storage solutions are keys to a clutter-free home. Make the most of your vertical space by installing a handful of these hooks in a front hallway or foyer.
6. Owls Road Studio Aura Dream Catcher ($23): In uncertain times, we need all the good vibes we can get. Hang this gorgeous dream catcher above your bed to collect feel-good energy while you sleep.
7. Raindrops and Dreams Hand Painted Knobs ($7): Replacing knobs on an old desk or dresser is a super easy (and economical) way to give your furniture a fresh facelift. If you’ve yet to get down on the transformative power of knobs, now’s the time to check ’em out.
8. Knot Interior Long Burning Hand Poured Soy Candles ($21): Little adds more comfort to a room than sweet-smelling scents. Let this woody blend soothe you into happy hibernation all winter long.
9. Babytogo Handmade Woven Wall Hanging ($23): After so many weeks of cold weather, the world can start to feel a little gray. Integrate more color into your winter with this bright and bold wall hanging.
10. Maypole Design Scandi Tassel Hanging ($19): These cute tassels are equal parts chic and adorable. And they also happen to be color customizable, so they’ll be a lovely enhancement to your home no matter your style sensibilities.
11. Pasinga Concrete Icosahedron Sculpture ($12): Every bibliophile knows that books are among the best decor around. Give yours the presentation they deserve with these sophisticated bookends.
12. Sheep Farm Felt Arizona Garland ($18): Garland needn’t be reserved for the holidays. This pom-pom garland’s color palette will enhance your home decor each and every day of the year.
13. Happy Brands Crystal Geode With Air Plant ($25): Crystals add good vibes to your home, and they look stunning doing it. But an air plant-crystal combination? That’s a whole new level of magic-making.
14. Yamarilet Pacheco Mint Paper Bowl ($15): Being that it’s made out of paper, this bowl is the ultimate in clever design. Add it to your bedside table for a catch-all with a golden touch.
15. Beton Deko Hexagon Concrete Coasters ($14): Concrete is continuing to make waves this season, and thank goodness for that. These geometric coasters are an uber-sophisticated way to protect your surfaces while complementing your on-trend decor style.
16. Leather EU Leather Strap Shelf ($16): This is a killer blend of form and function. If you’re hurting for space (like many of us), install a few of these shelves to properly display trinkets without cramping your style. And the straps come in a variety of colors, so you’ll have no trouble finding one to match your palette.
On the hunt for more ways to update your home this winter? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.