16 Trendy Etsy Decor Finds Under $30
If you want to upgrade your home decor but the post-holiday season has you pinching pennies, these Etsy finds for under $30 are the style solutions you’ve been waiting for. You’ll discover plenty of picks for keeping cozy in the cold, like comfy throw pillows and sweet-smelling scents. And if you’ve resolved to be more organized in the new year, there are a bunch of cute storage options to keep your inner-organizer in check. Of course, if you’re simply looking to refresh your home for 2017, there’s no shortage of chic and lovely items that will revamp and revitalize your abode in zero time. And with no item priced higher than $30, none of that pesky buyer’s remorse will get in your way.
1. Craft Monkees Medium Ring Holder ($15): Rings always seem to find a way to walk off and disappear. These marbleized holders are a winter-worthy way to showcase your favorite rings while ensuring you always know where they are when you need ’em.
2. Fettle and Fire Trinket Dish ($8): One can never have too many cute dishes. Whether you use them for soap, jewelry, keys or just to look pretty, they’ll beautify any space they’re added to.
3. Mod Party Desk Tray ($16): It’s a new year, which means new goals and renewed resolve to accomplish them. Keep your goal game strong by staying organized with this glam desk tray.
4. Two Lands Crochet Baskets ($24, set of three): A few of these baskets will instantly cozy up your space while providing a ton of functionality. Use them to store crafts, blankets or any other miscellaneous items that need a gorgeous home.
5. Layer Tree English Oak Coat Hook ($12): Smart storage solutions are keys to a clutter-free home. Make the most of your vertical space by installing a handful of these hooks in a front hallway or foyer.
6. Owls Road Studio Aura Dream Catcher ($23): In uncertain times, we need all the good vibes we can get. Hang this gorgeous dream catcher above your bed to collect feel-good energy while you sleep.
7. Raindrops and Dreams Hand Painted Knobs ($7): Replacing knobs on an old desk or dresser is a super easy (and economical) way to give your furniture a fresh facelift. If you’ve yet to get down on the transformative power of knobs, now’s the time to check ’em out.
8. Knot Interior Long Burning Hand Poured Soy Candles ($21): Little adds more comfort to a room than sweet-smelling scents. Let this woody blend soothe you into happy hibernation all winter long.
9. Babytogo Handmade Woven Wall Hanging ($23): After so many weeks of cold weather, the world can start to feel a little gray. Integrate more color into your winter with this bright and bold wall hanging.
10. Maypole Design Scandi Tassel Hanging ($19): These cute tassels are equal parts chic and adorable. And they also happen to be color customizable, so they’ll be a lovely enhancement to your home no matter your style sensibilities.
11. Pasinga Concrete Icosahedron Sculpture ($12): Every bibliophile knows that books are among the best decor around. Give yours the presentation they deserve with these sophisticated bookends.
12. Sheep Farm Felt Arizona Garland ($18): Garland needn’t be reserved for the holidays. This pom-pom garland’s color palette will enhance your home decor each and every day of the year.
15. Beton Deko Hexagon Concrete Coasters ($14): Concrete is continuing to make waves this season, and thank goodness for that. These geometric coasters are an uber-sophisticated way to protect your surfaces while complementing your on-trend decor style.
16. Leather EU Leather Strap Shelf ($16): This is a killer blend of form and function. If you’re hurting for space (like many of us), install a few of these shelves to properly display trinkets without cramping your style. And the straps come in a variety of colors, so you’ll have no trouble finding one to match your palette.
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)