Shorter days and cooler nights indicate it’s prime hibernation time for many of us. That means bringing the outdoors in and stepping up our warm-and-cozy game with seasonal scents, crystal vibes and cuddle-worthy blankets and pillows. If you’ve got a yen to give your home a fall makeover, these Etsy shops have everything you need to uplift your seasonal style.
1. Adorn Goods: The season of hibernation calls for strong indoor vibes. This shop is full of crystal goodies you can add to your home, like these Agate Knobs ($20), to add a little more mystical peace and tranquility to the mix.
2. AGOatelier: Nothing fills up a home with cozy quite like a warm-you-up scent. AGOatelier specializes in reed-diffused scents designed to boost your mood and create the perfect ambiance. This Mewango Scent ($54) is a spicy-sweet mix meant to uplift while enhancing your chill.
3. ARCHd: Fall is the very season to curl up with a good book and a hot cup of tea. Give your books the warm and stylish home they deserve by picking up a pair of these Wood Art Bookends ($40+). There are a number of shapes, styles and quotes to choose from, so you’ll surely find one to fit your bookish sensibilities just right.
4. Broadwick Fibers: Specializing in chunky knit throws, this shop has a ton of big ol’ blankets to choose from. These Merino Wool Throws ($70+) are begging you to spend a cool evening curled up in front of the warm glow of Netflix.
5. Lauren Aston Designs: This shop will meet all of your pouf, blanket and pillow needs. Big knits are paired with vibrant colors to create a warm and comfy atmosphere with a splash of color. This Coral Knitted Pouf ($264) is perfect for low-maintenance seating, plus it looks all sorts of special.
6. Experimental Vintage: With vintage rugs mined from all over the world, Experimental Vintage will keep your toes warm and your rooms stylish with their beautifully vibrant rugs. This Vintage Rustic Wool Kilim Rug ($395) will instantly warm up any room, literally and figuratively.
7. HQRP: This shop clearly knows the vibe-making powers of crystals, offering everything from this Lavender Rose Quartz Lamp ($50) to glitzy standalone crystal sculptures. It’s basically a fact that no home can have enough sparkly crystal decor items.
8. Honeycomb Studio: Chic minimalism is the name of this store’s game, and the game couldn’t be more lovely. Everything — from ring holders to apothecary jars to vases like these White + Gold Bud Vases ($35, set of three) — comes in a perfectly minimal package waiting to reside in your Scandi-lovin’ home.
9. Kristen Saksa Juen: Who doesn’t love a good ceramic dish? Great for storing jewelry, putting under a flower pot or displaying tasty treats, they’re super cute and versatile. And Kristen Saksa Juen makes some stunning and affordable ones waiting to call your house their home, like this Geometric Ceramic Dish ($18).
10. Little Extras: Little Extras is just that — a shop full of little bits and bobs you can add to your living space to make it more homey. They have wall adornments aplenty, repurposed furniture, clocks made out of cards and a whole bunch of small decor accessories. These Hexagonal Copper Mirrors ($16), for example, are a stylish steal.
11. Local Raine: At this shop, you can bring some modern nature into your mix without having to brave the cold. The fusion of modern geometric shapes with organic materials makes this Wasatch Mountain Geometric Shelf ($35) a sweet addition to any wall that could use a little more life.
12. Malie Creations: Okay, there’s clearly a crystal theme going on here. That’s because in times of shorter days, we need all of the happy-making vibes we can get, and Malie Creations is full of ’em. Nearly as practical as they are stylish, these Agate Coasters ($62, set of four) will protect your spirit *and* your coffee table.
13. Nerdie Nifties: Merging fiction and soy, Nerdie Nifties makes soy candles and lip balms inspired by various forms of storytelling, including books, video games and movies. This Stranger Things-inspired El’s Waffles Soy Candle ($6+) is pure, sweet-smelling pop culture deliciousness.
14. New Dream World: As the leaves fall, leaving bare branches in their wake, you’ll want to find as much green as you can get. This shop is full of teeny tiny terrariums, such as these Hexagon Wall Terrariums ($4+), that can be hung, mounted or placed.
16. Silver Dollar Candle Co: To spend fall without one of Silver Dollar Candle Co.’s ambient candles would make for a sad, sad season indeed. Keep your nest welcoming and vibrant with this Fall Leaves scent ($15).
17. Two Trees Botanicals: This shop puts easy-to-care-for living air plants in uber-cute containers that are perfect for those of us who want the benefits of plants without the maintenance. These Wood Sphere Paint-Dipped Magnets ($6+) are a great way to add a pop of lively color to the kitchen with no muss and no fuss.
18. Orange Awenue: If you’re going to be cooped up for the season, you might want a big dose of uplifting color. With this Removable Wallpaper ($34+) from Orange Awenue, you can make a stylish statement without overcommitting yourself. And with over 145 different styles to choose from, it’s perfect for a seasonal facelift, no matter your style preferences.
Want more ways to cozy up your home this fall? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.