7 Spring-Ready Pieces from the Eva Longoria Collection
Eva Longoria has been serving up her streamlined style for quite some time now — in August of last year, the actress-turned-designer launched a fashion collection in collaboration with The Limited full of pretty blouses, tailored work pants, sheath dresses, and the like, making it an easy go-to for working women everywhere.
The brand has since filed Chapter 11 bankruptcy, but Longoria isn’t ready to throw in her new hat as a fashion guru just yet! The actress has launched her own eponymous collection, and you can shop her goods right now.
After all, as she told Popsugar back in August, it’s a title she’s been dreaming of since she was just seven years old. “It’s my dream come true, because sewing is my passion, construction of an outfit is my passion, stitching, materials, textiles, everything about it. If I could quit all my jobs and just do this one, I would,” she said.
The Eva Longoria Collection reflects Longoria’s own lifestyle, and ranges between $39-$159, meaning just about anyone can snag something. It’s also relatively size inclusive, with sizes 0 to 18 and XS to XXXL available. Check out our fave picks from the line below!
1. Malibu Halter Dress ($119): Your vacay go-to has arrived in the form of this maxi halter dress worn by Longoria herself in the above Instagram.
3. 5th Avenue Trench ($129): Everyone needs a classic trench for spring, and this one (available in both regular and petite sizing), is made of faux suede for an added touch of luxe. Leave it open for an effortless out-the-door look or cinch it up when the wind begins to blow.
4. Hi Rise Power Sculpt Skinny Jeans ($89): Add a pop of color to any look with these tomato red stretchy skinnys. Complement that high rise with a cute cropped tee.
5. Shoulder Flounce Top ($59): The off-the-shoulder trend is going nowhere — it just looks good on almost everyone. This on-trend ruffle top is an instant seasonal staple.
6. Brittany Fit & Flare Dress ($99): This printed frock is the perfect office to happy hour transitional piece. Just swap out the shoes and change up your lippie to make this versatile look ready for a quick drink with your co-workers.
7. Laney Pants ($79): Bold white high-waisted, wide-leg pants will give you a cool ’70s vibe that’s all Bianca Jagger.
Which piece is your favorite? Share with us @BritandCo.
(h/t Popsugar, photos via Phillip Schmidi + Kevin Winter/Getty)
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)