Everything We Want Right Now from Urban Outfitters’ Lifestyle Section
Urban Outfitters‘ lifestyle section is home to some of the most ingenious (and sometimes ingeniously absurd) items one can buy. It’s packed with cool, life-changing gadgets and gizmos along with affordable art and books you can’t wait to read — basically all the things you can’t believe you didn’t own before. Check out this week’s best stuff; you’re going to want it all.
1. Thank You for Being a Friend Book + Playing Cards Golden Girls Gift Bundle ($25): Game night with your girls just got sassier.
2. Cravings: Hungry for More By Chrissy Teigen & Adeena Sussman ($30): Love her or LOVE HER, Chrissy Teigen is giving up all of her kitchen secrets and favorite recipes in her latest cookbook. Unfortunately, John Legend is not included.
3. Make-Your-Own Neon Effect Sign Kit ($20): You can write your own story (and display it prominently) with these sick neon lights.
4. Light-Up Instax Mini Trio Picture Frame ($29): This slick light-up picture frame is like having a mini art gallery on your desk.
5. Bob Ross Art of Chill Game ($29): Happy little trees and almighty mountains await you in this perfectly giftable, perfectly soothing Bob Ross board game.
6. Nomad Wireless Charging Hub ($80): Wires are so 2017. We’re all about that wireless life now, and this hub smartly makes it possible.
7. Inflatable Book Jacket ($20): It floats! Your book does not get wet! We definitely think Elle Woods has one of these for her studying and pool sessions.
8. World’s Smallest Harmonica ($8): Now all you need is the world’s smallest violin to match. Maybe even start a band.
9. Retroduck TV iPhone Dock ($50): No more using books to prop up your phone. You’ll be hands-free with this adorable, vintage-looking iPhone dock.
10. Toilet Basketball Game ($16): Trust us, this miniature basketball court is the one thing you didn’t know you needed until this exact moment.