Face masks are truly the superheroes of the beauty world. Whatever your skin ailment might be — oily, dry or a very exciting combo of the two — you can always turn to a face mask (or several, if you’re multi-masking) for a helping hand to revitalize and neutralize your skin. This time of year especially, we rely on this important skincare step to replenish our complexions, which are all too often dried out by the cold winter weather. Check out these 16 masks for kicking dry skin to the curb once and for all.
1. Mario Badescu Super Collagen Mask ($18): Moisturize your complexion while simultaneously easing irritation using this light blue formula. Soothing oatmeal works in unison with purifying clay to create this great all-arounder.
2. Tata Harper Moisturizing Mask ($110): Tata Harper’s eponymous skincare line is filled with farm-grown natural treats that work to take care of your skin using only clean ingredients. This particular mask uses rose and Hyaluronic Acid to perfect dehydrated skin while you’re getting your beauty sleep.
3. Too Cool for School Egg Mousse Pack ($20): Who knew the secret to perfect skin was, well, eggs? This mousse-like facial-in-a-can uses both egg whites and yolks to brighten, purify and moisturize quickly.
4. May Lindstrom The Honey Mud ($80): This multi-tasker is a great pick for skin in need of a little TLC. While technically a cleanser, this raw honey-infused formula can be used just as effectively as an ultra-hydrating mask.
5. Rodial Dragon’s Blood Hyaluronic Mask ($48): While the title of “Dragon’s Blood” might have you thinking of Game of Thrones, it’s actually a superhero ingredient that helps reduce redness and smooth imperfections. Combined with hyaluronic acid, this mask will quench the thirst of any dry skin.
6. Caudalie Moisturizing Mask ($39): All skin types can benefit from this intensely nourishing skincare must-have. Your skin will be left with a dewy glow after just 15 minutes of using this very soothing cream.
7. Koh Gen Do Brightening Mask ($75): This multi-tasking mask works to cure a long list of common skin ailments. Everything from dryness to clogged pores is dealt with in this complex and paraben-free formula.
8. Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Overnight Hydrating Masque ($35): Hydration isn’t always a quick fix, which is why this mask from Kiehl’s attempts to give its users both short- and long-term results. It replenishes skin’s water reserves to create long-lasting moisture and healthy skin.
9. Patchology Hydrate FlashMasque Facial Sheets ($50/8-pack): Ever wanted to give your skin plenty of benefits while startling your family? Most likely not, but this sheet mask has you covered, regardless.
10. Fresh Rose Face Mask ($62): Soothing rose petals are key to this refreshing formula. This mask is great for those looking for a bit of ultra-hydration while also evening out their skin tone.
11. Boots No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask ($13): Looking for a more budget-friendly option? This drugstore favorite helps give skin an intense moisture boost. Say goodbye to a dry, itchy mug.
12. Clinique Moisture Surge Overnight Mask ($34): This creamy, oil-free mask can be left on overnight to replenish lost moisture, allowing you to wake up with soft, dewy skin in the morning.
13. Peter Thomas Roth Blue Marine Algae Intense Hydrating Mask ($52): If the color alone didn’t have you sold, the refreshing and nourishing ingredients sure will. The generously sized container holds in it an intensely hydrating gel mask that energizes your face, which helps you glow from the inside out.
14. belif First Aid Overnight Brightening Mask ($34): Any mask that can get work done while you sleep is a winner in our book. With ingredients that will brighten and moisturize, this mask is a great option for those that don’t have time for a drawn-out skincare routine.
15. Tatcha Luminous Deep Hydration Lifting Mask ($95/10-pack): Sheet masks are as fun to wear (and take selfies with) as they are great for your skin. This particular formula infuses your skin with moisture-enriching active ingredients to leave you with a particularly luminous complexion.
16. DIY Honey Avocado Mask: Why go out and buy a mask when you can just use ingredients from your kitchen? Avocado and honey are all you’ll need for this vitamin-filled complexion savior. (via Brit + Co)
What’s your favorite face mask to fight dry skin? Let us know in the comments below!