15 Boots for Anyone Who Can’t Stand Heels
Time to tuck away those sneakers and sandals and find a pair of boots that match the comfort and versatility of your favorite warm-weather shoe. While you can certainly appreciate the look of heeled boots, you’d much rather keep your feet on the ground instead of tripping and falling flat on your face while sipping your PSL. Luckily, we’ve identified many classy options for ladies who prefer flat boots as their everyday footwear.
1. Everlane The Modern Chelsea Boot ($198): Pair them with leggings, jeans, a skirt, and knee-high socks. Really, this classic Chelsea boot goes with everything. What’s even better is all the products at Everlane are beautiful, practical, and ethically made, so you know you’re getting something amazing for your money. This boot also comes in four different colors.
2. Aldo Pevio Pink Boots ($130): These thick, rubber soles are ready to grip the road and give you just the right amount of height. We are so on board with the pink trend; this color goes with everything — denim, corduroy, and black. But, If pink isn’t your style, this shoe also comes in black and camel.
3. Dr. Martens Pascal Virginia 8-Eye Boot ($135): Of course, every flat boot lover has to have a pair of Docs. Even though they have a bit of height, the comfortable Dr. Martens soles keep your feet cozy all day.
4. ASHER Leather Studded Ankle Boots ($95): Flat boots still have the ability to look badass and a little dangerous. These studded beauties look amazing with jeans or can add a little edge to a flowy skirt.
5. Anthropologie Knee-High Boots ($198): Casual knee-high boots are the perfect staple to any closet. You can get them in navy suede or a classic brown leather to mix and match with any outfit.
6. Rocket Dog Take Your Kick Ankle Boot ($70): These gray boots have a cozy sweater ankle to keep you warm as the weather gets cold.
7. Kaanas Tijuana Cutout Booties ($148): If it’s not too cold, these metallic booties are just the right touch to add a little glamour to a casual outfit.
8. Modcloth Sass to Spare Thigh High Boot ($85): Thigh-high boots are back for fall. This faux suede pair will not only keep your feet comfortable, but your legs warm too.
9. ACTON Flat Ankle Boots ($45): A basic black boot is easy to come by, so make yourself stand out by getting a pair with a little touch of gold on the (moderately low) heel.
10. Rocket Dog Casual Influence Boot in Cognac ($70): Your low-key look isn’t complete without a low-key (and low-heeled) boot to go with it. We love the zipper detail on this boot.
11. Steven by Steve Madden Cio Boots ($128): These basic black boots have just the right amount of flare with subtle studded detailing around the sole. They’re a versatile pair to wear with every ensemble you’ll strut in the fall and winter.
12. ASOS ADMISSION Pointed Ankle Boots ($48): Hello, colorful boots! You can add a muted color to your winter wardrobe with these pointy-toed, ice-blue booties.
13. Jeffrey Campbell Metcalf Booties ($178): These cream-colored ankle boots look so much more luxe once you notice the pearl detailing on their sensible heels.
14. TOMS Ella Boot in Black Cherry Velvet ($98): Flat boots are anything but boring. Especially when they’re covered in cherry-red crushed velvet. Of course, these cute booties by TOMS also come in four other colors.
15. Naturalizer Jenelle Wide Calf Boot in Banana Bread ($159): If you need the perfect brown leather boot for winter, look no further. These boots are sturdy and come in a wide calf for fitting over your jeans.
Want more shopping tips? Follow us on Pinterest.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.