12 Stylish Fall Updates You Can Make to Your Bar Cart Today
Fall is in the air, pumpkin spice *everything* is on the mind, and the hub of your entertaining command center needs a seasonal update STAT! Since fall cocktails and bar carts go hand in hand, it’s time to sprinkle some pumpkins, gilded decor, and leaves, and get those drinks pouring. Scroll on for autumnal upgrades that will have you ready for TGIF, fall edition.
1. West Elm’s Copper Bar Tools ($12): Pick up on the oranges and pinks around you with some copper decor. This shiny bar set will instantly add some punch to your cocktail prep.
2. Williams & Sonoma’s Pumpkin Punch Cocktail Mix ($20): Treat your guests (and yourself) to pumpkin punch this fall. You can create your own custom cocktails or follow the label — either way, it’s sure to be delicious.
3. Lulu & Georgie’s Tangerine Lacquer Tray ($138): If you don’t have space for a cart, turn up the color with this bold tangerine lacquered tray that’ll last through Halloween (and the whole year).
4. Kate Spade New York Candle Trio ($45): Adding aroma to the cocktail experience is as easy as lighting a candle. This trio sampler not only smells amazing but looks v stylish scattered around your cocktail station.
6. Set of 12 Hammered Gold Stemless Glasses ($192): Gold can never be overused, especially during fall. Glam up your cocktail or wine pairings with these beautiful stemless glasses that will transition through to Christmas and beyond.
7. Oh Happy Day’s Rose Gold Cocktail Napkins ($7): These paper beauties are the perfect accent to your copper and gold bar cart accessories. Plus they’re large enough to hold a small app or catch any spills.
8. Heidi Swapp’s Pumpkin Marquee ($10): Light the way to the bar and add a touch of kitsch with this pumpkin marquee light. Pick up a few more for some bright Halloween party decor.
9. Urban Outfitter’s Copper Metallic Straws ($22): Paper straws are fun and all, but a copper metallic straw is even more eco-friendly and will make your pumpkin punch look so much more #extra.
10. Anthropologie’s Geo Paradise Cheese Board ($58): Autumn doesn’t have to be all about leaves and pumpkins. Fall florals are just as important, and you can bring them into your bar cart scheme with this gorgeous cheese plate.
11. Brassletter’s Handwritten Pumpkin Spice Print ($12): Art can be an inexpensive, easy, and trendy update for your bar cart. This instant download print lets you size it for your needs too.
12. Target’s Acacia Wood Coasters Set of 4 ($10): Geometric, wood, and metallic?! You’re going to want a set of these bad boys for every room in your home.
How many of these fall bar cart updates do you already have? Follow us on Pinterest for more ideas and bar cart inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.