16 Budget-Friendly Jewels That Look Expensive AF for Under $60
With editors, It girls and celebs serving as your primary source of outfit inspo, it’s easy to get caught up in that idea that haute style requires a serious amount of cash. But nothing could be further from the truth. Impeccable style can’t be bought or sold, and a little sartorial savviness can go a long way. You may not be able to fill your fall capsule wardrobe with an arsenal of this season’s hottest must-haves (velvet shoes, metallic trousers and leopard print everything included), but what you can do is enlist the help of a few trend-right accessories to breathe new life into your tried-and-true duds. That said, you need to know where to look, and — surprise, surprise — the low end of the price pool isn’t a bad place to start. Luckily, your favorite shops are bringing their A game in the accessories department this season with a seemingly endless supply of budget baubles that look expensive AF. We’ve curated a list of our faves, serving up 16 game-changing pieces that will do your wallet and your style sensibilities proud.
1. Zara Pearl Choker Necklace ($36): This cascading choker can only be described as iconic. A far cry from your granny’s pearls, the show-stopping piece blends RN appeal with old-world elegance to instantly elevate everything from LBDs to plain white tees.
2. Mango Metal Earrings ($10): Runway-ready style for a mere $10? Sign us up! An It-girl take on the classic hoop, these abstract accoutrements boast serious on- and off-duty potential. The only rule? Keep locks tucked behind your ears or up in a lazy-girl bun to put these stunners front row center.
3. Topshop Swirl Double Cuff ($6): Double up the double taps by throwing these eye-catching cuffs into the mix. Slip them on over a fitted bell-sleeve turtleneck or a classic button-down for a look that is straight-up street style bait.
4. Rivet & Thread Open Ring ($24): We love us some stacking rings, but there’s something to be said for paring down your style, especially when you have a sleek piece like this on standby. The open, sculptural design and bright raw brass add just the right amount of polish to any day-to-night ensemble. The best part? The metal will take on a unique patina over time, lending a touch of one-of-a-kind flair to your look.
5. BaubleBar Cosmic Drops ($38): Head out the door without a few jaw-dropping baubles in tow? You wouldn’t dream of it. Perfect for dominating the dance floor, these glitzy cosmic drops are the only thing you need to give a boring old LBD an out-of-this-world edge.
6. Mango Pearl Squared Bracelet ($20): Pearls shed their prim-and-proper façade with the help of a bold streamlined silhouette. Take this bold cuff along to your next big meeting and let its contemporary yet classic aesthetic infuse your girlboss threads with down-to-business edge.
7. COS Marble and Wood Bead Necklace ($59): Statement baubles are a workweek savior, with an amazing ability to swoop in and add instant polish to even the most basic of pieces — essential when you have five minutes to pull yourself together. Layer it over a sophisticated turtleneck or a simple silk blouse, then proceed to flash your style from nine-to-five and beyond.
8. Mango Mixed Pendant Earrings ($20): Be it a night of barhopping with your besties or a candlelit dinner with bae, these modern sparklers are a must. Beyond being the perfect partner to your signature hair flip, they look downright DDG with shoulder-baring tops and sleek slip dresses.
9. H&M Bangle Bracelet ($5): With its ultra modern styling and sleek gold finish, this scene-stealing bangle is bang on for happy hour or weekend chillin’. Have a slew of fall weddings on the agenda? Slip this gilded number on over your bicep and proceed to pair with a floral maxi dress and block heels for a getup that screams style goddess.
10. Whistles Inset Stone Ring ($38): Take a back-to-basics approach to accessorizing with this inverted ring that can be worn with a stack or rocked solo. Pair it with mismatched prints or a bright bag for a bold yet balanced look.
11. COS Clip-On Earrings ($35): No piercings? No problem! These abstract frosted drops feature clip-on fastenings, so piercing-free femmes can still jazz up their duds with an endless supply of contemporary cool.
12. Shashi Whitney Ring ($60): Get the stacked look without all the hassle with this two-tiered show-stopper that makes the case for embracing the whole less-is-more thing.
13. Zara Flower and Crystal Earcuff Earring ($20): Found it: the OMG-worthy ear cuff that’s about to become your new after-hours signature. While the shimmery gemstones were practically made with swanky soirees in mind (just add a sleek metallic sheath and strappy block heels), the ornate, cascading style is what your tired tee-and-jeans routine has been waiting for.
14. Free People Wild Love Delicate Bolo ($28): Keep those festival vibes alive straight through ’til spring with this layered bolo necklace. Style it with a ditsy floral dress and suede ankle boots for a casual harvest party or craft fair.
15. Finery Knott Triple Twig & Hex Rings ($29): These twig-like bands are a triple threat with their mismatched aesthetic and artsy appeal. Say sayonara to dainty doo-dads with classic flair and hello to these modern bands that channel a runway-ready look all day erryday.
16. Nasty Gal So Gifted Bow Choker ($18): If free-wheelin’ and fabulous is the name of your style game, then this no-frills choker will be right up your alley. Don’t let the minimalist façade fool you — when teamed with a flowy floral frock or velvet blazer, this feminine piece is guaranteed to turn heads.
Follow us on Pinterest for more style inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.