16 Pieces That Prove Leopard Is a Must-Have This Fall
Every animal-print aficionado knows that fashion has always loved a good leopard moment. Between Elizabeth Taylor’s head-to-toe animal print outerwear to Jenna Lyons’ historic proclamation that leopard is indeed a neutral, it’s just too difficult to pick a favorite. Not only does the iconic print make you feel fierce AF, but its combination of brown, black and beige hues makes it *so easy* to style. Whether you reach for solids or print-mix your leopard pieces (you’ll swoon over leopard with pinstripes!), there’s no denying that your closet needs more of this classic pattern right meow. Scroll on for 16 finds that will make leopard a staple in your closet (if it isn’t already).
1. Zara Printed Leather High Heels ($90): This daring silhouette is just the kind of head-turning statement-maker that will transform your simplest outfits into a seriously chic look. Let these shoes be the star of the show and pair them with an all-black outfit this fall and winter.
2. Dune Engellie Removable Leopard Print Clutch Bag ($74): Go darling or daring with this versatile two-in-one option. You can unzip the leopard-print front from the exterior to use it as a separate pouch, or keep it attached and rock it as a cross-body bag.
3. ASOS Leopard Print Shift Dress ($73): Excuse us while we pick our jaws up off the floor, but can we just say “Ow ow!” This dress is *everything.* Thanks to expensive-looking jacquard fabric, this is anything but your average little leopard dress. Pair it with black booties and a skinny scarf for a rock ‘n’ roll vibe.
4. Express Faux Leopard Fur Coat ($228): This faux fur coat is giving off major Kate Moss vibes. It’s fierce but effortlessly cool, just like the legendary model. Toss it on over sneakers and leggings for a clutch athleisure look, or get fancy with a LBD and strappy heels.
5. Forever 21 Contemporary Animal Print Dress ($13): If the classic beige and brown leopard print is just not your thing, we suggest opting for something with a pop art twist. This punchy print kicks up the volume in a burnt orange shade with splashes of white. We love it paired with a black moto jacket and a statement choker.
6. Urban Outfitters Canvas Pattern Baseball Hat ($24): Forget football season — this fall we’re team leopard all the way. This ball cap will make your bad hair days look good and add a hint of unexpected pattern to your most casual outfits.
7. Ivanka Trump “Lettie” Pointy Toe Bootie ($165): If you’re feeling a little fatigued with the traditional tan and brown hues, then these sleek black and gray booties are just what you need. It’s the perfect work-to-weekend shoe. Make ‘em work for nine-to-five with slacks and a white tie-neck blouse, then try them with a mini skirt and a vintage band tee when Friday night hits.
8. Urban Outfitters Pattern Tie Neck Scarf ($14): When it comes to finishing touches, this silky little scarf reigns supreme. Power-clash with an alternating print like in the photo above, or pair it with a crisp white button-down to channel your inner French girl.
9. Y.A.S. Leopard Dress ($78): Shake up the animal print scene with this fresh take on the traditional print. If you’re just venturing into the animal print kingdom, we’d suggest a monochromatic look. This all-black print is an incredibly chic starter option.
10. Zara Leopard Jacquard Sweater ($50): Ring in sweater season with the slightly exaggerated and abstract leopard print on this sweater. The boxy, oversized fit makes it a dream for skinny jeans and ankle booties. Hello, new go-to look!
11. Free People Slim Cheetah Belt ($28): How do you step up fall’s number one outfit of vintage mom jeans and a black slim-fit sweater? Just add this skinny leopard print belt. It’s the perfect secret weapon for adding serious style to any look in seconds.
12. Topshop Leopard Wrap Maxi Dress ($110): This dreamy dress is proof that not all leopard print pieces have to be loud; they can be delicate and dainty too. This dress would totally work for fall and winter weddings — just dress it up with drop earrings and ankle-strap heels and you’re good to go.
13. ASOS Oversized Long Woven Scarf ($30): This fluffy blanket scarf will get you through chilly office AC and frosty fall-to-winter mornings alike. The hint of blush and the super soft knit will cozy up your favorite fall ensembles.
14. Nasty Gal Crosswalk Spot Me Leopard Velvet Heel ($149): One look at these gems and we couldn’t help but yell out “so. much. YES.” With a touch of velvet and a subdued print, this is the perfect blend of fall’s top trends. You’ll reach for these to spruce up a little black dress or cropped black flares.
15. Topshop Leopard Print Coat ($160): Bring. On. The. Drama. This coat is what street style dreams are made of, and we can’t stop thinking of all the Insta-worthy outfits to pair it with. Go beyond your jeans-and-ankle booties look and try it with a sweater dress and thigh-high boots for a little extra va va voom.
16. Topshop Wand Saddle Bag ($58): Topshop is no stranger to the leopard print trend. In fact, we give them major props for establishing this classic print as a perennial favorite, no matter what the season. This sweet little saddle bag adds just the right amount of low-key cool to any look.