How to Recreate NYFW’s Best Beauty Looks for Less
NYFW is filled with tons of designer looks you want but couldn’t afford in a million years, amiright? While that might be the case with a lot of the clothes (tears!), the beauty, on the other hand, is actually possible to recreate at home. For real. Some of the makeup looks might seem OTT, but swearsies, you can copy a lot of what you see. Scroll below for our favorite looks and how to score them for less.
1. Jason Wu Bright R’orange Lip: This red lip with an orange accent is poppin’! To get the look, first apply a red lip liner like Milani Color Statement Lipliner ($3). Then use Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color in Rebel Red ($8), and layer Maybelline Color Sensational Vivid Matte Liquid Lip Color in Orange Shot ($8) on top. Boom.
2. Nicholas K Golden Eye: Bling bling, who dis? It’s all-around gold for your lids. Apply Stila Magnificent Metal Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow ($24) to your upper and lower lid and use a firm brush to blend it all in.
3. Oscar De La Renta Pastel Eye: We know this was a fall show and all, but if you want to up your spring eye game, layer on the pastels. Start with a pink liner like Makeup For Ever Aqua Liner Liquid Eyeliner ($23). Then brush on the pastel blue with Almay Shadow Softies in Seafoam ($5). #Obsessed!
4. Poppin’ Crease Eye Line at Jeremy Scott: Of course we expected some makeup looks that pop at the Jeremy Scott show, but this top lid crease line blew us away. Copy it for yourself with Milani Ultrafine Liquid Eyeliner ($12) in sparkling turquoise. Finish the look with a pink lip and dark lined cat eye.
5. Blue Brows from Spruce & Bond: Don’t forget the brows! Spruce & Bond is the place to get your brows runway ready. They came up with this genius blue brow look that you can recreate at home. All you’ll need is NYX Slim Eye Eyebrow Pencil in Electric Blue ($6). Start halfway down your brow and work your way out. Voila!
6. Jeremy Scott Spider Lashes: Night out? Get some fun creepy crawlers on your lids ASAP. You can DIY spider lashes using Smiffy’s Gothic Manor Ghost Bride Eyelashes ($10).
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.