Hi, everyone! We’re Maddy and Shauna of Confetti Pop, and we’re back with another curated collection of DIYs. This time, we’re tackling Father’s Day.
While Mother’s Day projects abound, it’s a little harder to find something unique for dear ol’ Dad. Don’t worry, we’ve got your back with a list for dads of every kind.
1. Bow Tie Garland: Welcome Dad’s friends, kids, and co-workers with a bow tie garland draped at the door. (via Fancy House Road)
2. Mustache Spoons: These chocolate mustache spoons can add a cleverly sweet twist to the guest of honor’s hot beverage and the kids’ cocoa. (via Lume-Brando)
3. Boutonniere Pins: Make sure Pop is dressed for the occasion with a faceted lapel pin. (via Well Groomed and Confetti Pop)
4. Hand-Stamped Handkerchief: Love this nautical handkerchief. (via Paper & Stitch)
Next, it’s time to indulge his sweet tooth with a variety of sugary treats.
5. Mustache Cookies: For the bearded, mustached Pop, design a cookie that shows that you appreciate his hairy visage. (via Sweet Sugar Belle)
6. Fast Food Fun: Papa has a fast food fixation? These burgers and fries made of cake, brownies, and cookies are a must-do. (via Bakerella)
7. Stylish Cookies: The only thing better than a little dessert, is a lot of dessert. These neck tie, sunglass, and bow tie cookies fit the bill. (via I Spy DIY)
8. Fancy Bottles: Dress up bottles of beer or soda for each guest with ties and shirts in a custom drink bucket. (via Better Homes and Gardens)
9. DIY Photo Booth: Make sure you capture the moment with a fun photo booth. Everyone can play Dad for a day with these mustache props. (via Brit + Co.)
10. Tie Boxes: Give Dad’s guests a big “Thank You” with these neckwear bedecked favor boxes. (Paper Crave)
What are you doing for Father’s Day this year? Tell us in the comments below.