Wanna Get Fit? Follow These YouTubers ASAP
If your workout resolutions fell to the wayside when that first snow storm hit (guilty!) and freezing temperatures have made getting off the couch and into the gym a struggle, we’re here to help. If you need that extra push to get that rump into gear, take a moment to check out our fave fitness channels on YouTube. Your future, super-strong body will thank us!
1. Tone It Up: On this channel, you can work out with beach babes Karena Dawn and Katrina Hodgeson. Their fitness workouts take place on sandy beaches and their lifestyle motivations will get you extra amped to rock your bikini.
2. Blogilates: Cassey Ho is a YouTube fitness star with nearly 2 million subscribers. She offers full-length POP pilates videos and fun bootcamp workouts to Top-40 hits.
3. Sarah Fit: Sarah Dussault uploads a new video every Tuesday for her subscribers. The videos not only offer great workouts, but also provide healthy lifestyle tips, like tasty recipes and tips on healthy grocery shopping.
4. XHIT: If you wanna have a butt like Rihanna or want to know what it takes to get in shape like a Victoria’s Secret model, the XHIT channel is the place.
5. Yoga With Adriene: Adriene Mishler is a professional actress who created this yoga and yoga-lifestyle channel to inspire her subscribers to be their true, best selves.
6. Fitness Blender: This channel was created by husband-and-wife team Daniel and Kelli. If you subscribe to this channel, you may never need a gym membership again. They offer three to six fat-burning workouts a week.
7. Tiffany Rothe Workouts: Tiffany Rothe is a veteran in the fitness industry and offers 10-minute routines in both English and Spanish that are fun and effective. As a subscriber, you can mix and match your workouts to lose body fat, tighten your butt and shrink your waist.
8. Sarah Beth Yoga: Here, you’ll find hatha, power, vinyasa and resorative yoga videos uploaded every Friday. As a yoga instructor, Sarah Beth believes everyone can benefit from regular yoga sessions to achieve good health and happiness.
9. Natalie Jill Fitness: Natalie Jill offers advice on how to live a happy, healthy and fit life by un-processing your diet, training effectively and using your own body weight.
10. Body Rock: Looking to have rock-hard abs by summer? Body Rock TV has everything you need to reach your fitness goal. The channel offers daily, high-intensity interval training (HIIT) exercises such as HIITMax, HIITLean, HIITCore and so much more.
Did your fave fitness YouTube channel make our list? We would love to hear about your favorite channel below!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)