Summer is the season for standing out. From epic swimsuits to fresh hair color, fun in the sun never looked so good. Instead of sticking to simple colors for your seasonal nail look, get ready for a slew of new ideas that will carry you from outdoor happy hours to boardwalk shenanigans. Ready to get inspired? Scroll down to see some of our favorite summer nail art ideas that’ll have you ready for vacation.
1. Ocean Blues: Inspired by the ocean, this wave-like ombre is ready for a beach getaway.
2. Subtle Leaves: For the pastel gal, these light leaves make for the perfect nail design.
3. Flamingos: Any extra girl knows that summer isn’t summer without a flamingo on your nail.
4. Daisy Negative Space: Negative space nails are still having their moment, and who doesn’t love this throwback bloom?
5. Groovy Pattern: Get wild and wavy with summertime colors in a bold graphic design.
6. Mini Cacti: Itty-bitty cacti are exactly what you need for desert vibes.
7. Statement Nail: Opt for a white background statement nail to set off your warm-weather mani.
8. Watermelon: Bright pink-and-green watermelons pop up against white polish.
9. Colorful Ikat: Can’t decide on just one color? Incorporate all of your favorite polish tones into one ikat design.
10. Minimal Blooms: For a simple nail design, nestle abstract flowers near your cuticle.
11. Pineapples: Hello tropical vacay! Pineapples and banana leaves? Sign us up.
12. Sprinkles: Opt for confection nails for a sweet summer look.
13. Floral Print: This groovy floral print is tailor-made for weekend road trips.
14. Neon Cactus: Cacti get a ’90s jolt when they’re painted in neon polish.
15. Banana Leaves: Millennial pink gets even trendier when you couple it with fresh banana leaves and gold accents.
16. Peachy Florals: Pair sorbet-inspired hues with petite blooms for your vacay nail design.
Tweet us your favorite summer nail looks @BritandCo!