We know you have plenty of things to plan for the upcoming Easter holiday — what you’ll wear, which dishes to whip up, and how to decorate. But getting your pastel nail game in tip-top shape should have a place on that list. From sweet colors to seriously festive designs, we’ve pulled together a trend-right roundup of some of the cutest, most creative, and celebratory Easter nail designs out there.
1. Watercolor: For those aiming to achieve a more abstract look with their favorite tones, applying a nail wrap (or polish) in watercolor-style will do the trick.
2. Egg-cellent: Get into the spirit of the season with a selection of colorful eggs.
3. Confetti: These confetti accent nails can be worn well after the holiday is over.
4. Festive Dots: A super simple look to achieve, these dots are festive and fun.
5. Mixing Prints: Getting fancy with a variety of prints and touches of metallics is extra in the best way possible.
6. Floral Accent: Sometimes a simple spring floral design will do the trick.
7. Modern Pattern: Edge things up with an abstract design filled with cheerful hues.
8. Colorful Tips: Negative space nails done with Easter tones will surely give off all the holiday feels.
9. Sequin Blooms: Not great at painting on designs? No worries! Popping sequins onto a wet, clear polish in floral designs makes you look like an instant pro.
10. Abstract Flowers: You’re bringing flowers to your family’s house this Easter, so why not carry them around with you all month long?
11. Carrots: Even the Easter Bunny would approve of these bright and fun carrot print digits.
12. Easter Bunny: Peter Cottontail anyone?
13. Extra AF: If simple just isn’t your jam, there’s no shame in going all out. The best way to do so? Paint all nails with a different Easter-related design.
14. Holographic Pastels: Get into the Easter spirit with pastels paired with holographic and metallic shades, of course.
15. Ombre: If you ask us, painting on ombre pastel nail polish is just as fun as dyeing Easter eggs when you were a kid.
16. Cadbury Eggs: Bring the speckled style of the sweet, little chocolate eggs to your fingers.
17. Matte: Spice up a basic manicure with a layer of matte topcoat polish on top. This way you’ll have Instagram-worthy nails without the hassle of trying to achieve a complicated design.
Tweet us your favorite nail designs @BritandCo!