14 Perfectly Pastel Easter Nails to Copy
For those aiming to achieve a more abstract look with their favorite tones, applying a nail wrap (or polish) in watercolor-style will do the trick.
Get into the spirit of the season with a selection of colorful eggs.
A super simple look to achieve, these dots are festive and fun.
Getting fancy with a variety of prints and touches of metallics is extra in the best way possible.
Sometimes a simple spring floral design will do the trick.
Edge things up with an abstract design filled with cheerful hues.
Negative space nails done with Easter tones will surely give off all the holiday feels.
Not great at painting on designs? No worries! Popping sequins onto a wet, clear polish in floral designs makes you look like an instant pro.
You're bringing flowers to your family's house this Easter, so why not carry them around with you all month long?
Even the Easter Bunny would approve of these bright and fun carrot print digits.
If simple just isn't your jam, there's no shame in going all out. The best way to do so? Paint all nails with a different Easter-related design.
Get into the Easter spirit with pastels paired with holographic and metallic shades, of course.
If you ask us, painting on ombre pastel nail polish is just as fun as dyeing Easter eggs when you were a kid.
Spice up a basic manicure with a layer of matte topcoat polish on top. This way you'll have Instagram-worthy nails without the hassle of trying to achieve a complicated design.
Tweet us your favorite nail designs @BritandCo !
This post has been updated and was originally published in 2018.
- How to do black and red ombré halloween gel nail design - B+C ... ›
- How to create a new years nail design - B+C Guides ›
- How to make cherry blossom nail design - B+C Guides ›
- Ho Ho Holiday Nail Art! These are the 25 Classiest Designs Around ... ›
- 11 Floral Nail Designs for a Blooming Summer Mani - Brit + Co ›
- How to do a fall water marble nail design - B+C Guides ›
- How to make adorable nail design for christmas party - B+C Guides ›
- How to do a funky nail design - B+C Guides ›
- Ditch the Pastels and Check Out These 11 Black + White Nail Designs ›
- 13 Foil Nail-Design Ideas for a Shiny Spring Mani - Brit + Co ›
- 30 Nail Looks We're Pinning + 1 Genius French Tip Hack - Brit + Co ›