If you’re reading this right now—I’m going to tell you a secret. We’re head over heels for our readers here at Brit HQ, and we love to hear from you! Show us the jewelry you’re making, the hacks you’re creating, and the delicious treats you’re baking. We also want to give you the inside scoop on everything happening at Brit HQ and beyond.
So what’s the best way to do this? Connect with us on our social channels (which is SO easy because we literally have 7 of them).
1. Follow Brit on Pinterest: We have a board for almost everything. Looking for creative ways to stay organized? There’s a board for that. On the hunt for wacky salt and pepper shakers? There’s a board for that too. The absolute best reason to follow us on Pinterest is the holiday boards. Seriously—you’ll discover beautiful ways to celebrate everything from Easter to Earth Day.
2. Follow Brit + Co. on Instagram: YES! Brit + Co. is on Instagram. Follow @BritandCo on Instagram to get sneak previews of our projects as they come to life. We’ll also introduce you to the Brit + Co. team, and even share some of our goofier moments. For sneak peeks into what I’m up to, check out my Instagram too.
3. Follow @Brit on Twitter: Follow us on Twitter to get the latest and greatest projects, recipes, apps, and gadgets from Brit + Co. Twitter is also one of the best ways to connect with us directly. I’m always on the lookout for photos and ideas from you guys.
4. Follow Brit on Facebook: This is a really good way to see pictures of my precious dog Pixel, but we promise it’s also the best way to see what I’m up to these days. You’ll quickly see where I’m going, what I’m working on, and what new ideas I’m cooking up for all of you.
5. Follow Brit + Co. on Facebook: Brit + Co. on Facebook is the another way to stay in touch with the latest and greatest apps, products, style tips, project ideas, and recipes. It’s also THE place to see what other Brit + Co. readers are working on. Did you see this amazing remake of our vintage marquee this week? Swoon! You might even find us giving away a few free Brit Kits on this page :)
6. Follow Us on Vine: Moving images in a feed? Yes please. Follow me on Vine to get even more goodness behind the scenes at Brit + Co, and exclusive footage when I’m on the road. (Be sure to also check out Brit staffer Anj’s Vine for what really happens at our Friday Happy Hour!)
See you on the social side :)