Since the moment we watched Frozen, we’ve been letting it go and singing our hearts out to the soundtrack with (and let’s be real, without) the kiddos. If your tiny tot wants a Frozen-themed birthday party, how can you say no? After all, love is an open door. Before you go wading through all the party storeFrozen paraphernalia, take a peek at these DIY and affordable options for an incredible party that’ll warm any cold, frozen heart over.
1. Elsa’s Crown: Get your aspiring princess dressed appropriately for her big day. This DIY crown should do the trick. (via Tikkido)
2. Frozen Printables ($8): You could buy the official movie posters… or you could decorate with classy printables like these. We love the minimalist designs on the posters and the affordable price.
3. Movie Quotes: There are too many good movie quotes to not include them in your party. The snack table is the perfect place to start. (via Medium)
4. Snowball Fight: Have an indoor snowball fight with these DIY yarn snowballs. After all, it’s not nice to throw people. (via How Does She)
5. Falling Snowflake Garland: That’s no real blizzard. It’s paper snowflakes hung from balloons, but it sure creates the feel of one. (via Oh Happy Day)
6. Snownuts: Give the guests flurries of powdered sugar with these snowy donut favors. (via Design EatRepeat)
7. Photo Booth: With a few easy props like an Olaf carrot nose and an Elsa braid, your photo booth will be a total success. Get them making silly faces (like they need any encouragement!) and create some memories. (via Catch My Party)
8. Scavenger Hunt: Looking for some activities to keep your party entertained? This scavenger hunt is exactly what you need. (via Bombshell Bling)
9. Rock Candy Icicles: An icicle decoration that doubles as dessert? We’re totally sold. (via Crissy’s Crafts)
10. Perfect Snowflakes: Paper snowflakes are an easy way to transform your whole house into a winter wonderland with a few snips of the scissors. (via Paging Supermom)
11. Snowflake Marshmallows: As Olaf says, “The hot and the cold are both so intense. Put them together, it just makes sense!” Snowflake marshmallows in a hot chocolate bar do just that. (via Martha Stewart)
12. Snowman Kit: Do you wanna build a snowman? Now everyone can when you hand them these marshmallows and candy treat bags. (via Catch My Party)
13. Elsa Cake: Put one of those Elsa Barbies to good use and create a tasty ball gown for her that’s fit for any birthday or coronation. (via Yummy Mummy Kitchen)
Have you hosted a Frozen party? Tell us your ideas below!