Think you’re too old to dress up like your favorite Disney princess? Nope, not so. Thanks to the hit movie Frozen, 2015 winter brides everywhere are ready to bring out their inner Elsa in gorgeous, shimmering style. We’re talking dresses featuring beautiful beading, fluttering trains, cool hues and sleek silhouettes perfect for any modern-day snow queen. Get inspired by these 20 magical gowns, and let the fairy tale begin.
1. Modern Princess: A collaboration between Alfred Angelo and Disney, this Elsa-inspired gown hits stores in January. Make it your own for a dazzling look that totally transforms.
2. Dramatic Ruffles: Be the heroine of your own love story in an Oscar de la Renta masterpiece featuring floral guipure and a dramatic ruffled train.
4. Spectacular Sparkle: Lazaro’s jeweled trim and shiny beading mimic the look of sparkling ice crystals, while a glamorous feathered skirt helps dial up the drama. Just add a cozy cover-up, and you’ll be ready to brave any eternal winter.
5. Sexy Silhouette: When it’s show-stopping style you’re seeking, this shimmering stunner by Michael Cinco is sure to turn some heads.
7. Glittering Glory: Enjoy being queen for a day in a glittering, cape-inspired Krikor Jabotian dress we’re sure Elsa herself would adore.
9. Ice Queen: Though you may never really become queen of your own ice castle, Mark Zunino’s unique dress at least lets you look the part.
10. Beach Bride: Don’t want to build a snowman on your wedding day? Beach brides can still channel the Frozen vibe by strolling the sand in whimsical blue dresses. We especially love this creative design by Sarah Seven at The Babushka Ballerina. (via Polka Dot Bride)
12. Shimmering Splendor: Dripping with pearls, stones and sequins, this aqua green Elie Saab gown is too pretty to even think about letting go.
13. Delicate Detail: From the delicately detailed bodice to the romantic mermaid silhouette, Michael Cinco’s one-of-a-kind creation is as much a work of art as it is a wedding dress.
14. Simple Sheath ($1,998): A lace-sleeved sheath, like this one by Illume Gowns, promises a simple yet stunning look. Throw in a vibrant bouquet, fishtail braid and ice-castle setting, and the only thing that’s missing is your very own Olaf. (via Calie Rose)
15. Queenly Cape: Going for major wow factor? Elie Saab has truly blown us away with this gown’s regal cape and snowflake-esque pattern.
16. Sea Siren: Inspired more by the sea than snow, this Paolo Sebastian dress would look just lovely down at the shore.
20. Blue Frost: No frozen heart stands a chance when you step out wearing this frosty blue Angel Sanchez selection.
Are you planning a Frozen-inspired wedding? Share your ideas and favorite dresses below!