Get the Look of Lady Gaga’s Chic #WinterStyleGoals Hat
Do you feel that? It’s finally FALL, y’all! And with the changing of the season comes killer fall looks. Celebrities are excited about the season too, with Instagrams from Shay Mitchell and Olivia Culpo already celebrating the season’s sweaters and blouses.
Lady Gaga’s even getting geared up for the weather change — she snapped a pic in honor of her new album, titled Joanne after her aunt. But what really is captivating about the image is Gaga’s totally soft, fall-ready hat. Whether you’re looking to hide a bad hair day or just being a #girlboss, here are ways to get the look.
1. Tory Burch Gemini Fedora ($175): If there’s such a thing as a preppy felt hat, this is it, from queen of prep Tory Burch. This deep eggplant color is definitely one no one else will have, so bold babes should snap this hat up fast.
2. Forever 21 Felt Braided Hat ($23): For a hint of Western, try a hat with a braided trim. The feminine shade of dusty coral is super pretty, and will look good from now until spring. Try it with an all white outfit and beige booties for a surprising look!
3. PS by Paul Smith Felt Fedora ($150): This gorgeous two-tone pink on pink hat is the stuff of dreams — it’s girly, yet it also shows you mean business when it comes to fashion. It’s a great conversation piece too.
4. Uniqlo Wool Bowler Hat ($30): If you’re looking for something a little more demure, try this throw-back ‘30s bowler hat in a deep forest green. It’ll look great with a chiffon dress and jacket, as well as with a preppy striped sweater and jeans.
5. Hinge Flat Brim Hat ($45): Talk about color — this deep blue will certainly get you noticed in the best way possible. It’s trendy and edgy enough to give you the confidence to conquer your weekend.
6. Federica Moretti Hat ($125): This baby pink felt hat will look so good with your ‘70s flares; just remember to keep your blouse more clean-lined, modern and simple so as not to look like an extra from That ‘70s Show.
7. San Diego Hat Company Felt Hat ($96): It feels like an actual cowgirl might wear a hat like this, and we’re totally okay with it. Pair it with a full head-to-toe denim look and boots, whether you’re in Wyoming on a ranch or just walking your city’s streets.
8. Michael Stars Gilded Rancher Hat ($58): A pretty maroon color is basically a fall neutral; try this hat with everything from a black and white outfit to a multi-colored sweater dress.
Do you own a colored felt hat? Show us your look on Instagram with #iamcreative!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Feature photo via Jamie McCarthy / Getty)