15 Gifts for Anyone Who Can’t Get Enough Glitter
We’ve all heard the expression “all that glitters is not gold.” Well, for some of us, that doesn’t really matter — as long as it’s still glittery. Being shiny, sparkly, and glitzy has a way of putting a pep in our step and turning a normal night into the best night ever. So naturally, there are some of us who just can’t seem to get enough glitter. Luckily, there are a ton of clothing, accessories, and home goods out there to feed our obsession. After all, there’s no such thing as being too glam.
1. GlamGlow #GlitterMask GravityMud Firming Treatment ($59): Finally there’s a way for your friend to put glitter on their face and have it actually help their skin. This firming mud treatment is fun to apply and helps your skin feel amazing for hours after it’s taken off.
2. Coast Gold Glitter Box Clutch Bag ($62): Sometimes a glittery accessory, like this glitzy glitter bag, is all a person needs to take an ordinary outfit and make it perfect for a night out.
3. Mini Instax Glitter Picture Frame ($6): Your glitter-loving friend can remember all your fun times through a shimmery veil of — what else? — glitter with this cute frame.
4. Automatic Admiration Glitter Flat ($35): Any glitter lover with practically be skipping down the street just so they can show off these sparkling flats.
5. Motel Ruby Rose Turtleneck Sequin Dress ($99): Is your glittery friend always out to a party? This adorable mini dress will help them shine on any fancy occasion.
6. Ban.Do Glitter Tumbler ($26): As long as any glitterista has this tumbler in tow, they’ll be sure to hydrate all day long.
7. Lime Crime Aquarium Liquid Glitter Makeup Brush Set ($58): The only thing more gorgeous than your glitter-obsessed pal’s makeup job is the tools they use to make it happen. Rest assured, they’ll never want to use another brush once they have these in their arsenal.
8. Lavender Stardust Roll-On Shimmer Body Glitter ($10): What’s better than a bit of glitter to spice up the evening? This roll-on is simpler (and less messy) than typical body glitters.
9. Skinnydip Rainbow Glitter Mini iPad Case ($29): This sequined iPad Mini case will make your bestie’s tech accessory look like it belongs to a shimmering mermaid.
10. Glitter Globe String Lights ($26): Make your glitter-loving friend’s home feel a little more magical with these string lights.
11. Gimme the Glitter Sparkly Tights ($15): Your friend can pull on these sparkly tights on chilly nights when they want to feel protected against the crisp air but still feel cute.
12. Brite Organix Glitter Up Babe Hair, Face, + Body Glitter ($16): Your bestie can wear this glitter in their hair or on their body for a bit of extra glamour.
13. Reversible Sequin Pineapple Throw Pillow ($49): Does your friend’s decor need a bit more glam? Of course it does. This adorable pineapple is just the quirky accessory they need for their couch.
14. New Look Glitter Gem Slip-On Sneakers ($37): Glitter on shoes doesn’t have to be reserved for formal flats and heels. Shimmer is great for casual sneaker days too!
15. Artfully Walls Black Glitter Wall Art ($218): Sparkle up your friend’s decor with this glittery but chic wall art.
Do you have any recommendations for glittery gifts? Tag us on Instagram @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.