11 Gifts for People Who Love ‘Riverdale’
It’s likely that you or someone you love is getting psyched about the Season 3 premiere of Riverdale on October 10 (mystery, murder, and mayhem? Who wouldn’t be excited?) Will Jughead and Betty become the ultimate crime-fighting duo? Will Archie clear his name? Will any of us be able to handle all the drama? As we get closer to the premiere, it seems only right to treat your friends (or yourself) to some Riverdale-inspired gifts. Surely, Veronica Lodge would approve.
1. Indy Mama Designs Jughead’s Crocheted Whoopee Cap ($25+): Who hasn’t felt like self-described “weirdo” Jughead Jones? Maybe you even have the same taste in hats! Let everyone know what a cool outsider you are with this crocheted replica of his famous beanie.
2. Hot Topic Riverdale Cheer Eyeshadow Palette ($15): Riverdale Vixens know their makeup, which is why this Hot Topic exclusive palette is so on point. Give yourself a flawless eye look just like Betty, Veronica, or Cheryl with these fabulous powders that come in pretty much every color you’ll need for fall.
3. Kieron Collective South Side Serpents Iron On Patches ($42): Sure, you’ve got a leather jacket. But is that leather jacket dangerous enough? Now you can induct yourself into the bad boys (and girls) of Riverdale, the South Side Serpents, by adding this custom iron-on patch to any jacket you already own.
4. Road To Riverdale by Mark Waid, Chip Zdarsky, Adam Hughes, Marguerite Bennett, and Fiona Staples ($11): This collection — first issues of the modern-day Archie relaunches — is the perfect entry-level guide for Riverdale show fans who want to read the comics as well.
5. Redbubble Riverdale T-Shirt ($24): Who’s your favorite Riverdale resident? It’s so hard to choose. But luckily, you don’t have to with this character T-shirt that gives everyone a spot.
6. NouveauTique Swarovski Pearl Choker ($35): We all know Veronica has the best accessories, especially that Swarovski pearl choker. Now you can channel your inner Vee by getting your own made by the original artist.
7. Decrum Riverdale Letterman Varsity Jacket ($90): Who wouldn’t want Archie’s letterman jacket draped casually around their shoulders? Cue the swooning! Even though most of us probably won’t be meeting KJ Apa anytime soon, we can still dream by wearing this Riverdale High varsity replica.
8. Hot Topic Betty Hardcover Pink Journal ($15): Oh, Betty. Always out there, solving a mystery. And guess what? You can too. All you need is the right journal to write down all your astute observations (and deep, dark secrets). This perfect, bright-pink version would definitely be Betty-approved.
9. Simply UniqueUK South Side Serpents Sequin Pillow ($14): Once a Serpent, always a Serpent, even if you have to keep it a secret. This mysterious mermaid pillow has color changing sequins (choose from rose gold or black) that look solid until you give them a swipe and uncover the South Side Serpents logo underneath. Just don’t reveal your alliances to someone you can’t trust.
10. The Kittn Riverdale Vixens Enamel Pin Set ($28): Use these slick, well-made pins from Kittn as new, fun friendship bracelets (you and your friends must have at least one Betty, one Veronica, and one Cheryl in your squad!).
11. Kayytee’s Kreations ‘Betty and Jughead’ Mug ($18+): Bugheads of the world, stand up. Celebrate your favorite couple with an adorable mug that’s ideal for some of Pop’s hot chocolate. Extra whipped cream, of course.
What’s your favorite ‘Riverdale’ gift? Tell us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.