12 Ways to Cook With Ginger This Fall
Perhaps you’ve had ginger in a nice tall glass of iced tea or hot tea (especially that time you were sick). Other than the subtle kick, the root provided a telltale comforting warming sensation. Since good ingredients make other foods taste even better, we’ve gathered 12 ginger recipes that give a zing and a warmth to your plates and bowls.
1. Sesame Ginger Carrot Noodle Stir Fry With Bok Choy and Crispy Tofu: Forget your favorite takeout menu and spiralize your way to a slurping-good time. This veggie-packed bowl will give you all the flavors you love with none of the guilt. (via The Endless Meal)
2. Asian Quinoa Slaw Salad With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette: Color, crunch, and crazy flavor is what you’re going to get out of this super simple salad. With homemade dressing, it all comes together in just 20 minutes. (via The Kitchen Girl)
4. Baked Pineapple Ginger Chicken: Beware: All it takes is just trying this recipe once before you become hooked and want to eat it on every. Single. Thing. The chicken chunks are made with spiced breading that adds a tropical-like explosion in every bite. (via Carlsbad Cravings)
6. Sesame Chicken Pasta Salad With Ginger Dressing: You’ve probably had a similar version of this salad, but trust us: This one pulls all of the punches. It’s sweet, tangy, crunchy, and super delicious. (via The Little Spice Jar)
7. Fresh Spring Rolls With Peanut Ginger Sauce: Don’t these rainbow rolls just make you happy looking at them? To make this quick dinner, lunch, or snack even better, dunk (not dip) these into the creamy sauce for one flavorful bite after another. (via Jessica in the Kitchen)
8. Easy Garlic Ginger Glazed Sticky Pork: If our pork strips aren’t covered in sticky sauce, we don’t want any. Especially if it’s not this insanely garlicky and gingery sauce that makes our tongue super happy with each finger lick. (via Foodie With Family)
9. Lemon Ginger Chicken Thighs: Just 35 measly minutes is all it takes for super moist chicken thighs with crunchy skin. Simmer it with the sauce and serve with your favorite vegetable for an *effortlessly* delish meal. (via Julia’s Album)
11. Peanut Chicken Lettuce Wraps With Ginger Garlic Sauce: It’s not good to get too wrapped up in anything, but if it’s this recipe, we’ll happily approve. We love how the crunch of the peanuts play against the tenderness of the chicken. And you won’t be able to get enough of that sauce! (via Pinch of Yum)
12. Carrot Ginger Dressing: Just because it looks like a simple garden salad doesn’t mean that it’s not packing flavor for days. Put carrots and ginger to good use for this delectable dressing that also pairs well with Asian-inspired dishes. (via Cookie and Kate)
For more herb recipes, follow along on Pinterest!