Glitter Strobing Is the New Must-Try Highlighter Trick for NYE
Aside from finding the perfect holiday dress, you’ve likely been on the prowl for a fierce, party-ready beauty look. While you can sport a classic red lip with a purr-fect cat eye, what’s a holiday look without a bit of extra glam? Consider glitter strobing. This Tinker Bell-approved trick will shatter last year’s NYE look with a touch of highlighter and a heavy dose of glitter. Keep scrolling for nine ways to rock this stellar trend.
1. Shine Bright: Let your cheekbones attract all the attention by stroking a white glitter shimmer across them. Pair with a gemstone eye for a glow that will be poppin’ all night long.
2. Candy Pink: Not just any look will do for holiday soirée glam. Amp it up with a Barbie-approved, glittery pout *and* a sequin-sparkle highlight for some major pink power.
3. Deep Blue Sea: Take the plunge with this DDG style. While the shimmer highlight accents your contour, let your eye makeup do all the talking with a bold, bright hue.
4. Doe Makeup: Channel the look of sweet Bambi with this stunningly chic style. Carefully press OTT pieces of glitter onto your cheekbones for a unique take on this party-ready trend.
5. Subtly Perfect: Strobing isn’t off the table if you’re more of a makeup minimalist. This mellow highlighting still glows brightly and is easily kicked up with a neutral lip and star-studded highlighting around the eyes.
6. Beach Babe: Sprinkle a bit of shimmer on your cheeks for a sparkling sand effect. Add a swipe of colored mascara to bump this look from bedside beauty to California beach babe in no time.
7. Glitter for Days: If there’s never enough glitter in your life, this glitzy number is for you. Rock one color across the cheekbones and eyes or mix it up for a crazy fun style. Either way, your eyes will be majorly poppin’!
8. Shimmer and Glimmer: Hello, gorgeous! This subtly sweet strobing is definitely a winner. Match your nails with your lips and you’re good to go.
9. Gold Glam: Let the roaring ’20s guide you as you add this fabulously modern twist. Grace Kelly would be *all* over this look; you best believe it.
Follow us on Pinterest for more beauty inspo!