8 Green Beauty Products That Are Worth the Splurge
It can be really satisfying to find cheap makeup alternatives or skincare products that get the job done without breaking the bank. That said, it also feels good when you discover those must-have, can’t-live-without-it items that are completely priceless to you + your skin. But what’s even better is when those luxury products that you’re spending serious cash on are also natural, organic and/or vegan, making a big purchase a bit easier to live with. Whether you’re after flawless makeup, brighter skin or just lightening up your chemical-laden products, here are eight green beauty products that are totally worth the splurge and won’t leave you feeling guilty.
1. Tatcha Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream ($135): This heavy-duty, intensely moisturizing cream promises to tighten your skin and soothe irritation naturally while fighting the signs of aging. Beyond its beautiful packaging, it contains Japanese indigo, botanicals and colloidal oatmeal, but is totally free from parabens, sulfates and phthalates. This stuff is basically the definition of luxury, so go ahead — treat yo’self.
2. By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush ($63): These punchy blushes will perk up your mug thanks to their highly pigmented colors and buildable formulas, but the best part about this brand is that it’s cruelty-free and made without harsh ingredients. A little goes a long way with this blush, so the price is totally worth it.
3. Tata Harper Elixir Vitae ($380): Wrinkles, be gone! This elixir is youth in a bottle. Free from synthetics, artificial ingredients, fillers, GMO and gluten, this powerful blend of ingredients will put up a fight against the signs of aging — but get ready to spend big bucks on this one.
4. La Mer The Lip Balm ($55): Looking for a serious lip balm? This majorly hydrating product is for you. With tons of moisturizing ingredients, this multi-use balm (you can use it on your cuticles or dry patches of skin too) is worth a splurge.
5. Juice Beauty Stem Cellular Anti-Wrinkle Booster Serum ($75): This product specializes in reducing signs of aging (like those pesky fine lines and wrinkles) and can be used on all skin types. With a botanical juice base (yum?) and tons of other good-for-your-skin ingredients, this concentrated serum is worth every penny.
6. HAUT Concealing HDD Cream ($57): This all-natural concealer gets the job done in terms of hiding under-eye circles and other imperfections, but won’t clog your pores. Instead, it’s packed with luxe ingredients like rosehip oil and Canadian glacial clay. You won’t find a more luxurious, skin-loving concealer than this one.
7. rms Beauty Oil ($78): This beauty oil is super lightweight and super concentrated (read: A bottle will last you a long time), and will majorly improve your skin. From hydrating to soothing to helping to combat UV rays from the sun, it’s pretty much a one-stop-shop for green skincare.
8. Kjaer Weis Cream Foundation ($68): Pure mineral pigments give this product serious coverage powers. Use a little for light coverage or a lot to hide blemishes — either way, the pigments automatically adapt to your skin’s tone and texture, so the result is “your skin, but better.” This foundation is also cruelty-free, gluten-free and 100% natural.
Follow us on Pinterest for more green beauty product recs.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.