These Instababes Will Make You Want to Get Bangs
Fall is fast approaching. And you know what that means? New ‘dos! If you are dying to try out bangs this season but are too afraid of reliving childhood horrors involving rusty kitchen scissors and bangs snipped practically up to your hairline (no offense, B), we’ve got just the answer for you. This season’s bangs are long and light and are paired with everything from fedoras to flowing curls to chic updos. Long story short? They’re ultra stylish and worth giving a shot.
1. @jeannedamas: You’ll feel beyond cool with tousled waves and bangs brushing your eyebrows. Add some oomph to your crown by teasing gently or scrunching. You can really let your hair get messy with this look.
2. @bobbysieben: Chin-length locks blend oh-so well with long bangs. Part hair far to the side to copy this look, and use a volumizing product to keep hair dynamic and full of va-va-voom.
3. @laurentoub: If you have looser curls, then this is the look for you. Long bangs will add strength to your face while adding an element of flirty, face-framing fun.
4. @justsza: Neo-soul artist SZA is known for her massive + soft curls. Copy her look by blowing out your hair and using a heat protectant to create curls at the ends of your locks. It’s time to embrace the volume, ladies!
5. @klaudiakapuscinska: Sultry has never looked as good as it does on Klaudia, who combines long bangs with a perfect pout. This length could easily become side swept or be brushed into the rest of your hair.
6. @ashleymolinaa: Get instant glam with wide barrel curls, a rich hair color and classy accessories. Long bangs will frame your favorite pair of glasses, and will work just as well with your favorite sunnies.
7. @tyrabanks: If anyone is going to show you how to rock a new style, it’s Tyra. Her ‘do proves that short hair is no reason to shy away from long bangs. The sharp highlights here add just the right amount of depth.
8. @krystalsimpson: This super hip fashion blogger, model and DJ pairs the wide-brim fedora with long bangs on the daily, and will have you copying the look before long. Bring the look from fall to winter by pairing it with a beanie.
9. @womangettingmarried: Shiny, shoulder-cut locks get a quirky vibe when paired with long bangs. Make the look even more delicate by pairing with a cute hair accessory.
10. @krisnoeli: Whoever said curly-haired folks couldn’t rock bangs clearly didn’t try long bangs. Strong brows also contrast well with the soft, curly locks.
11. @tifacne: Give your hair a beachy, boho vibe by simply parting down the middle and letting the rest of your hair go free. Let your eyes peek from behind your bangs for a fierce look you’ll love.
12. @itsmyrayeraye: Style long bangs using a round brush and blow dryer for volume. Then put the rest of your hair in a neat topknot for this sweet and sultry look. Pair with huge hoops to keep the look from feeling too girlish.
How will you style your new look? Tell us in the comments!
Fall is right around the corner, and we're getting amped up for our next session of Selfmade, Brit + Co's 10-week interactive startup school. Designed to help you create a new business or grow your existing one, this course is personally led by Brit + Co founder Brit Morin and co-founder Anjelika Temple, and supported by more than a dozen of the top female entrepreneurs, creatives, and investors in the country. Students receive personalized coaching on everything from how to get out of your comfort zone to how to scale your business, and everything in between. And now, thanks to Office Depot, even more of you can join the course!
For the fall session, we're thrilled to team up with Office Depot to grant 200 FREE scholarship seats to the course. Scholarships are open to US residents, focusing on women of color, women from underserved and underrepresented communities, and women in need of support to help them trail-blaze. After all, we firmly believe that your support system is a huge part of how you achieve greatness, and we are here to cheer all of you on.
To nominate yourself or someone you know for a scholarship, head to our nomination form right here. The deadline for scholarship nominations is September 27th — it's time to take the leap!
Beyond the scholarship, Office Depot is all about helping you accomplish more. Whether it be the start phase, growth phase or keep businesses going phase, Office Depot offers a full suite of business solutions, including services and products, to help you work from anywhere, organize and save time and help build your brand.
So what are you waiting for? Take a chance on yourself and get yourself one step closer to truly being selfmade. Learn more about the Selfmade program, apply for a scholarship and prepare to be inspired :)