Halloween celebrations are THIS weekend, y’all! You’ve probably already decked out the front porch , snagged your costume, and made all your decor , but is your entertaining hub ready? These 10 Halloween bar carts are on-trend for different reasons and will provide all the last-minute inspo you need to bring that scary-cool look to your DIY cocktail station.
1. Boo-sy Bar Cart: Bone letters, lots of paper skulls, and colorful accents have got us lining up for a boo-sy drink at this cocktail station. (via Entertaining With Emily )
2. Color-Blocked Pumpkin Honeycomb Bar: This setup is punchy and cute, with banners galore. It’s exactly what you need to transform your regular cart with minimal effort. (via Lovely Indeed )
3. Simple Halloween Bar: Spread the decor all the way up your wall shelves and cohesively unite it with strategically placed spiders and bunting. (via Melodrama )
4. Tie-ing one on: Balloons wrapped in tulle add chic oomph, while also helping to guide your guests to the bar in case things get hairy. (via Good Housekeeping )
5. Spooky Candy Bar: A candy bar is the only other acceptable type of bar at a Halloween party. Instead of candy bowls, use beakers and apothecary jars to display your sugary offerings. (via Sugar and Charm )
7. Copper and Moody Bar: Ditch the gold and embrace copper accents for your beverage zone. (via A Kailo Chic Life )
8. Sophisticated Halloween Bar: When a cart can’t contain all of the frightful delightfulness, a dedicated Halloween drink and app station puts your event into #goals territory. (via Sugar and Charm )
9. Colorful Witchy Bar: All those dark, moody colors aren’t for everyone. Cheeky art and pumpkin decor like this will do the trick. (via A Kailo Chic Life )
10. Kid-Friendly Bar: When your party becomes a family-friendly affair, try this colorful and festive look with orange soda and whipped cream. (via A Blissful Nest )
Show us your Halloween Bar Cart by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!