Halloween celebrations are THIS weekend, y’all! You’ve probably already decked out the front porch, snagged your costume, and made all your decor, but is your entertaining hub ready? These 10 Halloween bar carts are on-trend for different reasons and will provide all the last-minute inspo you need to bring that scary-cool look to your DIY cocktail station.
1. Boo-sy Bar Cart: Bone letters, lots of paper skulls, and colorful accents have got us lining up for a boo-sy drink at this cocktail station. (via Entertaining With Emily)
2. Color-Blocked Pumpkin Honeycomb Bar: This setup is punchy and cute, with banners galore. It’s exactly what you need to transform your regular cart with minimal effort. (via Lovely Indeed)
3. Simple Halloween Bar: Spread the decor all the way up your wall shelves and cohesively unite it with strategically placed spiders and bunting. (via Melodrama)
4. Tie-ing one on: Balloons wrapped in tulle add chic oomph, while also helping to guide your guests to the bar in case things get hairy. (via Good Housekeeping)
5. Spooky Candy Bar: A candy bar is the only other acceptable type of bar at a Halloween party. Instead of candy bowls, use beakers and apothecary jars to display your sugary offerings. (via Sugar and Charm)
7. Copper and Moody Bar: Ditch the gold and embrace copper accents for your beverage zone. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
8. Sophisticated Halloween Bar: When a cart can’t contain all of the frightful delightfulness, a dedicated Halloween drink and app station puts your event into #goals territory. (via Sugar and Charm)
9. Colorful Witchy Bar: All those dark, moody colors aren’t for everyone. Cheeky art and pumpkin decor like this will do the trick. (via A Kailo Chic Life)
10. Kid-Friendly Bar: When your party becomes a family-friendly affair, try this colorful and festive look with orange soda and whipped cream. (via A Blissful Nest)
Show us your Halloween Bar Cart by tagging us on Instagram + using hashtag #iamcreative!