Fall is finally here, which means it’s officially time to get ready for our fave holiday of the season — Halloween! We’re bringing out the pumpkins, garlands and other festive decorations to celebrate. Our fave spot to decorate? Those mantels, of course! It’s a whole shelf you can use to brighten up your room with the holiday spirit. See below for some spooky-chic inspiration.
1. Gold Accents: A few gold accents never hurt anything. And this sweet, owl-themed mantel is no exception. Find some gold candles, spray paint a few jars or vases and just add pumpkins to get the look yourself. (via A Bit of Sunshine)
4. Painted Pumpkins: You don’t need a real fireplace to get your holiday decor on. We can’t get over how stylish this shelf is with those gorgeous painted pumpkins and greenery. It’s much more sweet than spooky, but still all kinds of festive. (via Just Destiny Mag)
7. Gold Feather Garland: The combo of white painted pumpkins and gold-dipped feathers here is almost too much for us to handle. All Hallows’ Eve meets fall-chic with this awesome setup. (via Simple Stylings)
8. Mossy: Wowza, the moss combined with the silver-accented pumpkin is giving us both Halloween and Cinderella vibes. Add a simpler touch with something like moss-covered picture frames for the same spooky feel. (via Waiting on Martha)
10. Fresh Fall Mantel: These subdued colors and metallic letters make for one seriously chic and festive display. The unexpected colors are an awesome choice that make these decorations really stand out. (via Landeelu)
11. Flying Bats: Bring a touch of All Hallows’ Eve to your decor with some bat cutouts displayed on your wall. Then accent it with an easy garland to bring the look together. (via Just the Bee’s Knees)
Which of these Halloween mantels is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!