22 Gorgeous Hand-Painted Holiday Cards
We know it’s a wee bit early to be talking about the holidays, but ’tis (almost) the season for sending out those greeting cards. If you’re a stationery junkie like us, you aren’t leaving this part of the gift-giving to the last minute! While holiday e-cards lack the personal touch of a hand-written note and your calendar might be a bit too full for DIYing your own cards this year, there are tons of great holiday card options you can buy online. We’ve scoped out the best in hand-painted holiday cards, each one like a work of art to send to BFFs and loved ones. Did we mention that they’re super festive and cute too? Scroll on for our fun finds.
1. Christmas Song Cards ($22 for 8): These beautifully illustrated cards are hard to resist. The best part? They each feature a classic holiday song!
2. Hand-Lettered Noel Card ($5): Send your holiday wishes with this sweet and unique “Noel” card that’s specially hand-lettered by the artist with gouache paint.
3. Mexican-Inspired Papel Picado Card ($4): This papel picado design is not only perfectly festive, but 10% of all orders are donated to a nonprofit organization that supports children in need, so you can give back and spread cheer.
4. Yummy Hanukkah ($5): Our favorite part about the holidays has to be all the delicious food that comes along with it. Celebrate Hanukkah with this delicious greeting card.
5. Flamingo Card ($4): Tropical vibes meet the North Pole. For those of us in warmer climates, there couldn’t be a better way to celebrate the holidays.
6. Bust a Groove ($20 for 5): These dancing ornaments are perfectly festive and have some serious moves. Pick up a few packs to put a smile on all your loved ones’ faces.
7. Vintage Style Holiday Cards ($12 for 4): If you can’t decide on a single greeting card, this set is a great option — each vintage-style card is designed with watercolor and filled with holiday cheer (obviously).
8. Tiny Christmas Things ($4): This #TBT card has us feeling all warm and fuzzy. Filled to the brim with hand-painted holiday pieces, this nostalgic card is like a work of art.
9. Happy Holla-Days ($5): Holla! Send your greetings with punny slang. Because why not?
10. Watercolor Stripes ($5): This sweet and simple watercolor holiday card is just as festive as the rest. It comes with a beautiful bright green envelope too.
11. Holiday Wiener Dog ($4): Nothing says season’s greetings better than a dachsund in a holiday sweater. We guarantee your friends will have this adorable card on display all year long in 2016!
12. We Wish You a Merry Christmas ($5): Every one of Shannon Kirsten’s original cards is a work of art. The artist specializes in hand-painted florals, and this holiday card is up there with the rest of her beautiful art work.
13. Warm Wishes With Mittens: ($16 for 4): This sweet and simple watercolor card warms us right up.
14. Ho-Ho-Ho-Hoagie ($4): Here’s another lovely card from Kimmy Makes Things that’s just as special as the rest. What better way to spread holiday cheer than a Philly hoagie?
15. Jack Russel Cards ($20 for 6): We. Love. Dogs. And so do our friends. Obviously, we had to have this Jack Russel card on the list.
16. Cozy Sweater Card ($5): This is not your mom’s ugly Christmas sweater. Send some love AND warmth with this cute holiday sweater illustration.
17. It’s All for You Card ($5): We totes wish we could give it all to our BFFs, but for now, this original hand-painted card will definitely bring ’em some love!
18. Holiday Portrait Card ($50+ for 20): Custom holiday portraits are so hot right now. Get your family portrait (pets included, of course) custom-made by the artist over at Lux and Trip for a one-of-a-kind card. It’ll be a keepsake for you and your family too.
19. Colorful Patterned Card ($4): Go bright and bold for the holidays with this beautiful watercolor greeting card that pops with all the right colors.
20. Home Alone Christmas ($5): If you are looking to make things a little silly, bring in some throwback action with this hilarious card. Send it to you mom or dad for a good laugh.
21. Holiday Tree Cards ($18 for 8): For the traditional celebrant in all of us, this set of hand-painted holiday cards is festive in the most classic way.
What greeting cards will you be sending out this year? Tell us in the comments below!
Our undergarments might have taken a backseat in 2020, but with a new year upon us, we're feeling inspired to reprioritize our most intimate clothing layer — especially in time for Valentine's Day. Because hey, what better way to kickstart a season of self-love than by treating yourself to a confidence-boosting set of lingerie?
We turned to trusted intimates brand Adore Me to set us straight on trends for the year ahead, featuring size-inclusive bodysuits, romantic bustiers, lacy babydoll styles, and everything in between. Luxe sets start at $24.95 with free shipping and exchanges, and if you're not sure what style would work best for you, Adore Me has an at-home styling service called the Elite Box. You can try everything on from the comfort and safety of your home, keep what you love, and send back the rest totally hassle-free. Need more to pique your interest? Scroll ahead to see the silky lingerie and loungewear pieces we're adding to our cart.
Adore Me Svana Contour Set ($24.95): You can't go wrong with this playful satin cherry print and lace design.
Adore Me Luana Camisole & Short Set ($24.95): It was about time for a PJ upgrade, and this silky set is perfect for sweet dreamin' and lounging around the house.
Adore Me Gynger Unlined Set ($24.95): Va-va-voom! Hands-down the sexiest piece in the collection, this bra boasts a fiery red bow and skin-showing cups — literally confidence in a bra!
Adore Me Evetta Unlined Set ($24.95): This barely-there flouncy lace set is for when you'd almost rather wear nothing at all.
Adore Me Desirae Robe ($24.95): Take your self-care to the next level with this so-soft robe with subtle lace detailing.
Adore Me Clarisse Unlined Bodysuit ($24.95): This floral lace bodysuit with adjustable attached garters is straight out of our lingerie fantasy.
Adore Me Charlize Unlined Set ($24.95): If plum is more your power color, you'll love this sheer lace set.
Adore Me Helene Cheeky Plus (5 for $20): Our underwear drawer needs a little TLC too, and these comfy undies with coverage are the answer.
Adore Me Kaia Contour Plus Set ($24.95): Cutouts are all the rage, so why not have them in your underwear too?
Adore Me Kaia Contour Set ($24.95): Oh, and it comes in fire engine red — yes, please!
Adore Me Clarisse Bodysuit ($24.95): If you weren't sure about bodysuits, let this classic style change your mind.
Adore Me Corina Push Up Bustier ($24.95): Like more volume in the cleavage area? This sexy corset situation is for you.