Remember when mom used to tell you to “get your hair out of your eyes”? Well it’s time to follow her advice because this spring, one of the biggest hair trends takes a little inspo from your childhood. Sure, headbands keep your tresses out of your eyes, but it’s the whimsical and unexpected way celebs like Hailey Baldwin wear them that has us channeling our inner Blair Waldorf. Scroll down for the best headbands for spring 2018 no matter your (hair)style.
It’s official, headbands are back. Hailey Baldwin and her headband are giving the red carpet major ’90s-meet-’60s attitude. (Photo via Stefania D’Alessandro/Getty Images for amfAR)
1. Namrata Joshipura Andrea Headband ($50): Namrata Joshipura’s sequined headband features a grape-cluster design that’s just right for your next getaway.
2. Jennifer Behr Swarovski Pearl and Crystal Satin Headband ($575): This satin headband is covered in pearls, beads, and Swarovski crystals for a ’20s-inspired style that’s fresh, modern, and completely dazzling. Wear this headband as if it’s a piece of fine jewelry with a velvet maxi dress to your next cocktail party.
3. Anthropologie Morning Glory Headband ($60): A flower headband that lasts forever is what you get with Anthropologie’s brass and crystal version. Keep the boho vibes going by wearing it with a sundress and metallic Birks.
4. Eugenia Kim Malia Headband ($135): It makes sense that our favorite hat designer would kill the headband game as well. Eugenia Kim’s satin two-tone turban-style headband has us feeling blue in the best possible way.
5. Epona Valley Magnalena Chain Headband ($230): The delicate design says flower child and this’ll be the only accessory you need to pack for music festivals come spring.
6. LC Lauren Conrad Flower & Leaf Headband ($22): This rose gold headband’s glass and acrylic design brings tons of sparkle despite its slender size. Make sure it stands out even more by pulling your hair into a ponytail first.
7. Zara Tropical Headband ($15): A bold tropical-printed headband, like this option from Zara, will add a splash of color to a black and white outfit. Its soft fabric and feel-good print also make it a great choice for lazy days at the beach.
8. Kate Spade Large Bow Headband ($18): Introducing the red ruby slipper of headbands. Let your preppy side shine by wearing it with a fitted Polo top and colored khakis.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.