Whether or not you have an S.O., we think you should treat yourself to a Valentine’s Day gift this year. And by gift, we obviously mean a piece of fine jewelry (because you deserve it). We played Cupid for you and picked out the prettiest pieces of heart-shaped jewelry that you’ll actually want to wear this February and year-round.
1. Jennifer Meyer Jewelry 18K Gold Heart Stud Earrings ($350): These polished gold studs from Hollywood’s favorite jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer are tiny in size but big on style. Show them off on days you throw your hair in a ponytail or wear them side by side if you have a double piercing.
2. Adina Reyter Super Tiny Pave Folded Heart Necklace ($348): This 14K gold diamond necklace has .04ct of diamonds that pack a major punch. The adjustable chain works with most of your clothing’s necklines so you never have to take this necklace off, not that you’d want to…
3. Delfina Delettrez 18 Karat Gold, Pearl and Enamel Earring ($470): This playful single pearl and enamel earring is not for the um, faint of heart. Go bold by pairing it with another earring you already own or wear it by itself.
4. Ippolita Heart Charm ($195): It will be difficult to find a more unique gift for yourself than Ippolita’s sterling silver heart charm. Because no two mother of pearls are exactly alike, this heart is perfect for anyone who considers themselves one of a kind.
5. Alison Lou Lovestruck Enameled 14-Karat Gold Necklace ($590): Put on a happy face with Alison Lou’s “Lovestruck” gold and enamel charm and chain necklace. We dare you not to smile every time you look at it.
6. Jennifer Zeuner Larissa Medium Heart Hoop Earrings ($154): There’s no better symbol of giving and receiving love than an open heart. What a perfect way to say “I love you” to yourself with these sterling silver open heart hoop earrings.
7. Jennifer Fisher Mini Enamel Heart Bracelet ($300): Wear your heart on your sleeve or close to it with this mini enamel heart bracelet. The micro link chain is 14K gold and the hand-enameled heart is available in 10 colors so you have loads to choose from.
8. Zoe Chicco Initial Heart Necklace ($275): This sweet tiny heart necklace can be engraved with an initial at no additional cost. Wear your new favorite everyday necklace with other delicate chains for a more layered look.
Want more style advice? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.