This Glee Star’s Wedding Was a Giant Cast Reunion
This past weekend Heather Morris (AKA Glee’s ditzy cheerleader Brittany S. Pierce) married her high school sweetheart, Taylor Hubbell in a low-key outdoor ceremony in Topanga, California. In addition to a heavily propped photo booth, glowing string lights and rustic decor, the event was also jam-packed with a bunch of her Glee costars. Sprinkled throughout the Instagram hashtag, #thehappyhubbells you’ll find snaps of Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz, Vanessa Lengies and Naya Rivera all celebrating alongside Morris. Scroll on down to check out a few of the most envy-inducing shots from the event.
1. Vanessa Lengies and Kevin McHale snuggled up for a post-ceremony selfie.
2. What’s a party without a photo booth? Heather’s wedding skipped a DIY backdrop but was more than stocked with props.
3. We’re saying “I do” to both Naya and Jenna’s eyewear choices.
4. All Occasions Event Planning helped make Heather’s happy day happen, sharing this snap of the beautiful couple at the alter on Insta.
4. Leave it to Naya (who happens to be a newlywed herself) to look like a total badass in the middle of the afternoon.
What’s the best celebrity wedding you’ve seen lately? Share with us in the comments below.