It’s far from uncommon for celebs to endorse a product line with his/her name on it (see: Katy Perry’s new CoverGirl mermaid collab), but it’s rare for them to share every beauty item in their arsenal — a girl has her secrets, you know!
But Alicia Silverstone did just that, revealing the contents of her cosmetics bag this past summer, and now another of our fave celebs, Santa Clarita Diet (AKA one of 11 of Netflix’s new bingeable shows)’s Drew Barrymore, is following suit (and trust us — she’s got a LOT to share).
Earlier this week, she took it one step farther, walking Vogue through her morning routine with some of her faves (see the full vid here).
Now it seems she’s been inspired to share with us even more with a series of Instagram posts that clue us in to every single product she’s using, and some of them are actually quite affordable! Check out her top picks and where to find them all below.
1. Hanacure Multi-Action Treatment Mask ($29): Painted on with a brush, this Hanacure mask dries so tight “it literally pulls your face,” as Drew has helpfully demonstrated, but she says it makes you look 10 years younger (and we believe her). Buy it as a single treatment or in a set ($110).
2. M-61 Power Glow Peel Treatments ($28): Drew does these one-minute treaments twice a week to “get deep and clean.”
3. Shea Moisturizer Baby Healing Lotion ($6): “Use on children and yourself!” Drew suggests. After all, as she tells Vogue readers, “[Moisturizer] does something that even a highlighter can’t do; it’s beyond a makeup glow. It just makes your skin look really fresh.” This one just so happens to be her fave.
4. Clinique Acne Solutions Clinical Clearing Gel ($18): To keep that clear skin, Drew says she swears by this stuff. “Not cheap. Not unattainable,” she muses.
5. Bioderma Sensibio H20 ($17): Drew learned about this gem early on, saying, “This was taught to me when I was a teenager. It’s what all the big makeup artists used. Especially on the models at fashion shows who would have extreme makeup at times and needed to remove. This is by far the best makeup remover I have ever used. It’s also called a PRE WASH. Sometimes just to get the pollutants off your face before you ever cleanse…do not skip this step.”
6. FLOWER Skincognito Stick Foundation ($9): Choose from one of eight shades (Drew’s a three) of what the actress calls a creamy and blendable formula from her own FLOWER Beauty line. “I usually don’t have any time to do my makeup — I love the Skincognito stick for that,” she shares.
7. Colorscience Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Brush With SPF 50 ($64): The priciest item on Drew’s list, Drew says this powder has a “really nice SPF in it, because as you get older you realize you have melasma.” She also says she puts the powder on last, “because I find once you put powder on you might see some discrepancy of a little brown or purple or red that sticks out, and then you do a little dab of extra coverage, and then re-powder, and it just sort of sets it.”
8. MAC Lip Pencil in Magenta ($18): Though she may have gotten the color wrong initially (“I think I was just HOPING it would be called Flamingo,” she says), the pigment it offers packs a serious punch.
9. FLOWER Hydrasilk Lip Butter ($8): If you’re on a bit of a budget when it comes to makeup, Drew’s also a fan of her line’s lip butters. “We created it to emulate fancy lips at all the department stores,” she shares via Instagram. “Same amazing formulas. In our little pen component.” She likes the shade “Rose Petal.”
10. Space.NK. apothecary By Terry Rouge Expert Click Stick ($32): Available in 26 shades, Drew loves By Terry’s lipsticks because “she is a major inspiration/girl crush for me. Her daughters run her company, and I think it’s my dream if FLOWER Beauty continues that one day my daughter will want to work on it…They’re upstairs putting makeup on as we speak,” she shares in her vid. “They live for makeup.” Bonus tip? “I always just put a little bit of my lipstick on my cheeks so that there’s sort of a correlation of color.”
11. Diorshow Lash-Extension Effect Volume Mascara ($29): “Number one in the biz,” Drew quips. Enough said.
12. Babo Botanicals (prices vary): Forget Herbal Essences: Drew’s all about Babo Botanicals for both her and her girls.
13. BaBylissPRO Tourmaline Titanium 3000 Dryer ($80): When it comes to hair, Drew is pretty much the queen of tousles, and this blowdryer apparently has a lot to do with that. Drew particularly likes this dryer for use with her curly locks. “[It] has a low setting that kind of diffuses,” she shares.
14. The Wet Brush Detangling Shower Brush ($9): Drew’s got regular and baby sized versions of this detangling brush on hand.
15. J.F. Lazartigue Dry and Thick Hair Mask With Shea Butter ($54): A good blowdryer means nothing if you have dry, damaged hair, however, so Drew’s got the solution for that as well. “When you have very dry hair…put this all through your hair. Braid it. Sleep. Wash out. Trust. Your hair will be amazing. This isn’t a protein that is damaging to your hair after a few hours. This you can leave in overnight. And it secures your follicles. I am a girl who dyes her hair…this rebuilds it.”
16. Aquaphor Advanced Therapy Healing Ointment ($12): Though Drew wasn’t particularly forthcoming about exactly HOW she uses this, saying only, “I love you, @aquaphorus,” we know from experience that this Vaseline-type jelly is good for all skin types, and can even be particularly helpful for super dry or eczema-prone skin (*raising hands*).
17. La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 ($30), Elta MD UV Daily Broad-Spectrum SPF 40 ($27), and Clinique Sun Broad Spectrum SPF 45 Advanced Protection Stick ($21): Since Drew says she breaks out from oil, there are many sunscreens she CAN’T wear, but these three are her exception to the rule.
19. FLOWER Weekender Cosmetics Bag ($18): You’ll obviously need something to keep all that product in, and Drew favors this flappable version from her own brand.
Do you agree with Drew’s picks? Share your faves with us over @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.