Guys: in case you haven’t noticed, heritage prints are totally on trend. There’s something about a colorful hand-woven textile or a funky hand-painted vase that really breathes life into a space. From colorful throw pillows to decorative planters, here are 20 of the coolest home accessories that’ll turn any room from flat and empty to warm and cozy.
1. Pendleton Hooked Pillows ($99 each): Comfy throw pillows will make you never want to leave the couch. Is that a bad thing?
2. Print Lampshade ($85): Brighten up your room with a lampshade adorned in soft pastels.
3. Kumani Ottoman ($280): A printed ottoman in neutral, earthy tones will match with (almost) anything!
4. Aztec Weave Outlet Plate ($8): You know you’re obsessed with details when you outfit your outlets in the look.
5. Stagecoach Trunk ($570): Hide all the too-good-to-throw-away clutter with a tapestry-covered trunk that doubles as a side table.
6. Pendleton Bamboo Toothbrush Holder ($28): A cool soap bottle isn’t the only way to add interest to your bathroom sink. Give your toothbrush a funky new home that’ll keep you organized in style.
7. Kaleidoscope Patchwork Quilt ($159): White sheets are the perfect contrast to this colorful, cozy quilt. Decorating has never been so easy!
8. Chief Joseph Blanket ($379): The best way to add a splash of color to a room is with a beautifully printed throw blanket. And Pendleton has tons of crazy-good options!
9. Set of 3 Pendleton Notebooks ($13): Even if you’re not a writer, you need these. All three of ’em.
10. Ralph Lauren Great Plains Rug ($3,550): This one’s for the classy folk who are going for that understated rustic feel.
11. Woven Bead Planter ($120): The neon beads in this decorative planter look fantastic in contrast to the naturally colored plant it holds.
12. Reflect Tray ($95): All this tray needs is a pile of magazines and a cup of hot coffee.
13. Mug ($15): Who doesn’t want to drink coffee from a charming splashed-up mug?!
14. Wool Rug ($999): This drop-dead-gorgeous rug is sure to be the conversation piece in the room.
15. Desk Lamp ($45): Looking for an affordable way to spruce up your space? This multi-color lamp shade should do the trick!
16. Croscill Sky Country Shower Curtain ($50): A red-and-taupe-printed shower curtain will add some warmth to your bathroom; and you don’t even need to turn on the hot water!
17. Mojave Letterpress Coasters – Set of 4 ($20): These funky decorative cork coasters will keep your coffee table clean in style.
18. WallStar Handmade Geometric Wall Decal ($60): Who needs wall paper when you’ve got super cool (and easy to apply) wall decals?
19. Faux Leather Table Runner ($55): This leather runner will make your table best-dressed in the house.
20. Handmade Planter (Price upon request): We love the colorful band around the base of this planter. Feeling artsy? You can even try to mimic this one on your own!
What heritage-looks are you rocking? Let us know in the comments below!