36 Delightful Holiday Gifts Under $50 to Please Everyone on Your List
You *love* holiday gift giving, so this year, make sure you get everyone on your list a present without spending all of your hard-earned cash. These affordable, under-$50 ideas are up to the task. Delight the foodie who’s always on the hunt for the latest kitchen gadget, or pamper your BFF who is the queen of a luxurious night in. From totally thoughtful to sweet to kitschy and more, these options are sure to score you the status of “favorite gift giver” this season.
1. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Rose Luxe Hydration Trio ($39): Elevate their skincare routine with this hydrating trio that’ll make their face smell like roses.
2. Happy Socks Book 3-Pack Gift Box ($32): This funky sock set will put instant pep in their step.
3. Mark & Graham Travel Pouch ($49): The ideal everyday accessory for the person on-the-go. (Psst! Earn extra brownie points for personalizing it with a custom debossed monogram.)
4. Chipper Things Cactus Phone Case ($30): An adorable made-to-order case that’ll keep their phone scratch-free.
5. kate spade new york Mini Semiprecious Stone Stud Earrings ($48): These technicolored studs will match almost any outfit — holiday ones included.
6. Google Home Mini ($49): This sleek, palm-sized personal assistant will help them tackle their day.
7. Marimekko Mini Unikko Slippers ($49): Is your pal in love with all things cozy? Then these plush, floral-printed slip-ons are a must-get.
8. Alex and Ani Avocado Charm Bangle ($38): Your guac-obsessed BFF will fall in love with this avocado bangle.
9. Emily + Meritt The Chambray Affirmation Journal ($18): Send ’em into the new year with a “you got this” attitude.
10. Cathy’s Concepts Personalized Glass Decanter ($28): An easy and personalized way to make spirits bright this season in every sense.
11. Restoration Hardware Sayan Silk Eyemask ($45): When it comes to sleep, don’t settle for anything less than the best accessories.
12. Sugarfina Bourbon Collection Gift Set ($42): This bourbon-themed sweets package will make the day of any cocktail lover on your list.
13. Black Billy! Candle ($42): A sleek black-on-black candle in the most addicting scent? Yes, please!
14. Dirt Alley Design Map Print ($22): Found: The perfect item for your long-distance bestie.
15. Sagaform Shot Glass Tic Tac Toe ($25): Need something for your college roommate? Try a little something that’ll throw them back to their party days.
16. Billie ($27, six-month subscription): Give them a delivery razor subscription, and they’ll thank you big time every time they *don’t* have to run to the pharmacy for blades.
17. Make + Model Cozy Up Jogger Pants ($45): Kick back in these oh-so-cozy (and oh-so-trendy) joggers that come in four classic colors.
18. Ava Grace Canned Wine ($22, pack of four): Can this canned wine get any cuter? It makes for a fab hostess present or gift set addition.
19. FUNBOY ShotSki ($19): This portable shotski is sure to be the hit of any holiday party.
20. Dooney & Bourke Pebble Card Case ($48): A little something “extra” to complement the standard gift card present.
21. 1-800-Flowers.com “Dig It” Succulent Trio ($40): Deliver these gorgeous plant babies directly to their doorstep.
22. Paderno Handheld Spiralizer ($15): Everything tastes better in springy coils!
23. Quip Electric Toothbrush Set ($40): They won’t know what they’ve been missing until they give the “Tesla of Toothbrushes” a try.
24. Wahl Heated Therapeutic Foot Massager ($49): Buh-bye, cold feet!
25. Le Labo Discovery Kit ($30): Not a perfume person? Let your pal hand-make their own personalized aroma.
26. Kopari Beauty Beauty Besties Set ($40): Frequent fliers will enjoy this cult-favorite travel-friendly beauty kit every time they take off.
27. Porte Play Zip Case ($18): Techies will be all over this convenient case that corrals everything from cords to gadgets.
28. Chef’n Self-Watering Herb Planter ($38): Can’t keep a plant alive? This makes it a snap, no matter how un-green their thumb may be.
29. PLANT Apothecary Mini Body Wash Set ($35): A cute way to put some pep into their morning step.
30. Luckies You Complete Me Jigsaw ($15): Not sure what to get? Go with a handcrafted jigsaw puzzle made in the shape of a heart.
31. Nations Photo Lab Custom Mug ($14): Let ’em think of you (or another beloved face!) whenever they curl up with a nice cup of hot cocoa.
32. Kala The Cheeky Underwear ($30): No one can have enough undergarments, especially when they’re ethically made and long-lasting like these.
33. Double Good Popcorn Holiday Set of 3 ($39): Deliver your favorite foodie gourmet popcorn in three delicious flavors like Easy Peasy Caramel Cheesy, Fruity Fruity Bang Bang, and In Queso Fire. (Just make sure they save some for you!)
34. Marigold Coffee ($14, each): Coffee for a cause is definitely something we can get behind. Gift your biggest caffeine-fan a bag of premium Portland roast with proceeds go directly towards ending homelessness and poverty in the city. (Psst! If you’re lucky enough to live in Portland where these coffees are from, shop ’em at your local Green Zebra store.)
35. Zenni Round Glasses ($36): Know a digital diva? These frames, complete with Blokz lenses, will become their new style BFF. They’re designed for all-day wear and protection from blue light to keep eyes from feeling tired and irritated while typing or scrolling away. Better yet, their sleek, tortoiseshell finish will keep your friend at the top of their style game.
36. Papyrus Peace Love and Joy Holiday Card ($8): Surprise ’em with savvy snail mail that’s way better than a text.
Share your affordable gifting ideas with us @BritandCo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.