10 Modern Home Decor Pieces You Can Buy on Jet for Under $100
Everyone could use a little home decor upgrade now and then. Whether you’re changing things up for the season, are trying out a new trend, or just feeling a little, you know, *bored*, treating yourself to some new home accessories can be a great way to get out of a style rut. However, changing your home’s entire motif can really hurt your wallet. But if you look for some stylish decor pieces on Jet, you’ll find that upgrading your home style is way easier (and more affordable) than you thought.
1. Better Homes & Gardens Reed Mid Century Modern Console Table ($73): Spruce up your entryway with a new side table that looks amazing and gives your home a little more storage. Use it to keep your key bowl or a mail sorter for some organization solutions.
2. Blazing Needles Square Floor Cushion ($75): Extra seating can be hard to come by when you’re strapped for cash or strapped for space in your home. Colorful floor cushions are a wonderful way to provide some extra, comfy seating without adding clutter.
3. Marmont Hill Botanical Gloriosa Lotus II Framed Wall Art ($80): This gorgeous, vintage-style botanical print would look great as part of any spring home refresh. Add it to your bathroom for a spa-like feel.
4. Better Homes and Gardens 9 Cube Storage Organizer ($70): Got so many odds and ends, you’re not sure what to do with all of it? Organize your random junk drawers into neat, little baskets using this cube storage organizer that doubles great as a side table or bookcase.
5. Safavieh Bartolo Table Lamp ($88): A classy home office needs some classy lighting. Show off your intellectual side with this bronze lamp that looks like it belongs in a historic library.
6. Better Homes & Gardens Metal Cage Swag Pendant Light ($23): Industrial touches like cage pendant lights are having a moment right now when it comes to home design. Their design is simple and classic enough to fit in with your personal style, but unique enough to start a conversation.
7. George Nelson Wooden Walnut Atomic 13-inch Wall Clock ($100): Looking to bring that cool, midcentury mod style to your home? Even Don Draper from Mad Men could appreciate this high design wall clock.
8. Syndicate Home & Garden Modern Cork Planter ($39): The best way to refresh your home decor for spring? Get some planters, obvs. You can’t go wrong with this modern concrete and cork pot that doesn’t take away attention from your new plant baby.
9. Allswell Cotton Textured Pillow ($54): Make your old couch seem new again by adding some fun, colorful, or textured pillows. These yellow throws add some visual interest and are the ideal, sunny color to match the warmer temperatures.
10. Ayesha Curry Salt Box ($28): Ditch that old canister of Morton’s and store your salt in this minimal, beautiful box by Ayesha Curry’s home brand. It can also be used for small odds and ends that you want to keep track of.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.