10 Amazing Deals You Can Get at Jet This Week
Who can resist a good deal? We certainly can’t. And lucky for us, there are tons of great deals to cash in on when you shop at Jet. This one-stop marketplace is already famous for its low prices, but it also offers further discounts on electronics, beauty supplies, appliances, fashion, and even furniture for your home. Check out some of the amazing deals we found on Jet. Go ahead. Your wallet will thank you.
1. PUMA Tazon Women’s Running Shoes (was $70, now $46): Step into these sleek sneaks and you’ll actually be excited to go for your daily run. They not only look stylish on the outside but also the shock-absorbing EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) material keeps your feet comfortable.
2. Beats Studio3 Wireless Headphones (was $350, now $280): Now you can listen to your music exactly how your favorite artist intended. This popular, noise-canceling headphones will help you hear your tunes crystal clear.
3. T3 SinglePass Luxe 1 Inch Professional Straightening & Styling Iron (was $180, now $149): Getting ready in the morning is so much easier with the right tools. This professional, one-inch styler makes smoothing your bed head a breeze.
4. Chicago Cutlery Essentials 15-Piece Knife Set (was $70, now $40): Home chefs know how important a quality set of knives are when you’re cooking up a hot meal. This set of stainless steel, everyday knives can satisfy cooks of every level — even if you’re a beginner.
5. Acme Hachi Counter Height Dining Set (was $149, now $99): Your dream of throwing that fabulous dinner party is about to come true for way less. This five-piece, high-top dining set is ideal for small homes or apartments, and you can’t beat that price tag.
6. Black Rivet Womens Asymmetric Lamb Moto Jacket (was $290, now $200): Spring is just around the corner and you know what that means: moto jackets. This wardrobe staple is the quintessential piece you need to get through the “transitional” weather while still looking classically cool.
7. Philosophy Amazing Grace Firming Body Emulsion (was $38, now $31): Philosophy’s signature Amazing Grace scent is even better when it’s in a light, firming body lotion. Use it anywhere your skin needs a little pick me up.
8. Foreo Luna 2 Facial Cleansing Device (was $199, now $154): Washing your face has never been so high tech. This cult-fave device helps you deep clean and scrub away every scrap of dead skin and make up for a truly fresh face.
9. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer in Green Apple (was $335, now $280): This stand mixer (in a happy, green color) is a must-have for bakers. Cakes, cookies, pies, breads — you name it — are 1,000 times easier when you have this machine in your baking arsenal.
10. Farberware Digital Airfryer (was $60, now $50): Have your fries and eat them too. Air frying has become the go-to way to eat your favorite comfort foods without all the guilt. And this easy to use fryer is just the right size and the right price.
Do you have any recommendations for cooling summer products? Share them with us on Twitter @BritandCo!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.