Add This Pumpkin Pie Martini to Your Favorites
I’m the first one to admit — I can’t get enough of this pumpkin flavor craze. As soon as September hits, I want pumpkin everything in my life, from oatmeal and baked goods to the infamous PSL. Today I introduce to you the pumpkin pie martini. This concoction is so delicious yet so easy. It’s a great drink to make for your Halloween party, or if you’re like me, on a weekend watching scary movies at home. All you need are a few simple ingredients and you can treat yo’ self to a yummy fall drink.
Makes 1 Martini
– 2 ounces (1 shot) vanilla vodka
– 2 ounces (1 shot) pumpkin pie liquor
– 2 cinnamon graham crackers + dash of cinnamon and sugar for garnish (optional)
1. Put ice into a cocktail shaker.
2. Add vodka and pumpkin pie liquor.
3. Shake until drink is well mixed.
4. Place rim of glass upside down on a damp paper towel.
5. Dip glass in crushed graham crackers, cinnamon and sugar until rim is coated.
6. Pour your cocktail into your glass and enjoy!
Get your cocktail shaker and add ice. Pour both the vodka and pumpkin pie liquor on top. Now shake until well blended, or until your arm is sore, whichever comes first!
Crush some graham crackers on a plate and add some cinnamon and sugar if desired. I found it sticks better if you add some sugar.
Get the rim of your martini glass damp and coat with crushed graham crackers.
Pour your drink into the martini glass. Put your pinky up and cheers to pumpkin!
Who knew pumpkin pie could taste so good?
What’s your favorite way to embrace pumpkin season? Tell us in the comments below!