12 Peach Cocktails Perfect for the End of Summer
Sip, slurp, and bite into the bountiful peaches while they’re still in season. Whether you enjoy the fuzzy stone fruit firm or tender, they make everything sweeter (just glance at these Meatless Monday and skillet peach cobbler recipes). But there is absolutely nothing better than peach-infused cocktails. To induce your peach passion, we’ve compiled 12 cocktail recipes below.
1. Peach Champagne Punch: We’re not sure, but this might be the easiest cocktail ever invented. All you do is dump all of the ingredients into a pitcher, and sip in the bubbly goodness. (via Happy Go Lucky)
2. Healthy Ginger Peach Kombucha Cocktail: Making a healthy cocktail is not only possible, but can be delicious too. Just add in candied ginger, which helps the digestive system, while kombucha delivers healthy probiotics. (via Honestly Nourished)
3. Peach-Basil Shrub Cocktail: If you love a good sweet-tart combo, you’re in the right place with this shrub, AKA a sweetened vinegar concoction. To elevate the flavors, it is fused with peach juice and earthy basil leaves. (via Oh So Beautiful Paper)
4. Homemade Peach Tea Cocktail: Fresh peaches sit with grain alcohol for 48 hours. A tea bag is steeped for just 10 minutes, and when it’s all chilled, more tea is added for a milder yet refreshing taste. (via The Cookie Rookie)
7. Sweet Georgia Peach Smash: Talk about sipping pretty! These beauties are nice on the eyes and quite honestly might be the peachiest cocktail. Not only do they include slices of the fuzzy fruit, but the bourbon that’s used is peach pecan flavor. (via Pizzazzerie)
8. Peach and Mint Cocktail: You’re going to want to muddle the heck out of peach, lime, mint, and agave for this cocktail. It’ll be thick, but the melding of flavors will definitely be worth it for that dinner party you’re planning. To loosen it up, add a couple splashes of flavored seltzer water. (via Honey Crisp)
10. Peach Crisp Cocktail: Three ingredients: creamy, cinnamon rum, and graham cracker crisps. Add vanilla simple syrup and ice cubes to the mix and you’ll have your very own spiced peaches and cream. (via Unsophisticook)
12. Rosemary, Sage, and Peach Cocktail: Because of the jelly, there’s no need to make simple syrup. Just add your alcohol of choice and garnish it with a rosemary sprig and sage leaf. (via Boxwood Avenue)
Follow us on Pinterest for more stone fruit recipes!