23 Surprisingly Stylish Orange Fashion Buys for Fall
ICYMI: Orange is the new power-red. But before you channel Halloween-inspired vibes, check out these 23 stylish options in the trendy shade, from delicate peach to atomic tangerine, and plenty of citrus-inspired goodness in between.
1. Rag & Bone Moto Bag ($297): Trend-right marigold with silver hardware makes for the perfect fall accessory to pair with denim everything.
2. J.Crew Boyfriend Shirt in Topaz Plaid ($70): Borrowed from the boys plaid button-downs are essential for seasonal weekends. Bring on the cider.
3. Kimchi Blue Bow-Front Cut-Out A-Line Mini Dress ($69): We love everything about this fresh, li’l mini in the sweet hue.
4. BaubleBar Bree Tassel Earrings ($38): Nothing pairs better with pulled-back strands or a signature low-pony quite like a pair of tassels in a sunny color.
5. Casetify Orange Blossoms ($35): Give your new iPhone 8 a dose of vitamin C with fall’s replacement for florals —the orange branch.
6. Sleeping on Snow Cabled Chenille Pullover ($128): Turn to this cozy, oversized jumper on repeat once the temps turn chilly.
7. Tory Burch Collins Double Wrap Leather Strap Watch ($225): A statement timepiece is obvi a must in this unique, wrapped style.
8. Carla Colour Lind Sunglasses ($176): These sunnies in Citric Acid are tailor made for your bright future.
9. MissGuided Orange Vinyl Biker Jacket ($86): All we can really say is that this cropped, faux-leather biker jacket will be the edgy gal’s go-to look this season. (And we approve.)
10. Ivy Park Logo Tank ($26): Here’s a Beyoncé-designed athleisure item in the autumn-ready hue. Secure your place in the Bey-hive by adding it to your wardrobe stat.
11. Topshop Floral Lace Triangle Bra & Thong Set ($20): Some new skivvies are always a good idea. Shop this lacy duo that’s too-cute-for-words.
12. Banana Republic X Olivia Palermo Pleated Wrap Skirt ($78): Lucky ladies will scoop up this pleated wrap skirt from the Olivia Palermo and Banana Republic collab for upcoming holiday dinners before it sells out.
13. Mango Heel Sock Boots ($80): Sock boots have been flying off the shelves, and these stilletto booties make it easy to see why.
14. Forever 21 Hooded Sweatshirt Dress ($16): Kylie Jenner’s been stepping out in baggy sweats for months, so it might be time to get in on fashion’s comfiest trend.
15. Madewell The Prague Satchel ($198): This find is the perfect micro-weekender you’ve been waiting for all your lives.
16. Realisation Par The Kate ($195): This French-girl-approved fashion line is a favorite of budding model Kaia Gerber. Need we say more?
17. Free People Furry Bomber ($168): Needless to say, we want this pumpkin-spice-inspired, faux-fur bomber now. Pretty please?
18. Zara Coat With Textured Cuffs ($199): You need this caramel-hued coat with its sophisticated, faux fur-embellished cuffs — trust us.
19. Schutz Ravan Bootie ($260): The color of these must-have booties looks burnt to perfection.
20. Caroline Constas Bell-Sleeved Satin Bodysuit ($420): This luxe AF bodysuit is full-on formal, with a dramatic statement sleeve and a gorg, draped front. Boudoir-inspired satin is still one of our favorite fashion selections.
21. Vince Camuto Racing Leopard Silk Square Scarf ($59): When you can’t commit to a full look, turn to sleek accessories to get in on the trend.
22. For Love & Lemons Little Rosette Sleep Shirt ($64): Can you say cutest jammies ever? Wear this orange shirt to bed and dream of trips to the pumpkin patch and PSL season. Le sigh.
23. Phillip Lim Alix Paperclip Flap Mini Leather Satchel ($695): If you’re due for a fashion splurge, this bold handbag is it.