12 Super-Chill Essentials for an Ice Cream-Themed Birthday Party
If you live with ice cream on your mind most of the time, turning 30 should be an extra decadent affair with plenty of your fave dessert to go around. For this milestone, plan an ice cream social or simply kick it with your besties and a few pints. Scroll on for a list of #inspo, invitations, and decor you’ll most definitely want a scoop of.
1. Bernelo 30th Birthday Ice Cream Invitation ($14): First thing’s first, you’ll need to send an on-theme invite. This pink and gold foil option will get guests’ mouths watering for all of the frozen treats!
2. The Party Girl Studio 15pc Pastel Ice Cream Shoppe Photo Booth Props ($27): It’s not a party without aptly shaped photo booth props, like cones, floats, and sunnies.
5. Girly Gifts Bar Ice Cream Balloons ($35): Beckon your guests to the main attraction with shiny balloons that look good enough to eat. Pass the chocolate syrup, please!
6. Intex Inflatable Ice Cream Cone Pool Float ($8): Nope, this giant cone won’t melt beneath the sun’s hot rays. It will, on the other hand, look great on the ‘gram.
8. Anthropologie Brass-Trimmed Ice Cream Spoons ($28, set of four): Your guests will adore spooning scoops with one of these chic numbers in hand. They’d also make for adorable favors!
9. Sunnylife Ice Cream Trays Pink and Blue ($19, set of two): If only all ice looked as tasty as this, amiright? Make every cocktail on-theme, down to the very last cube, with these frosty mini cones and swirls.
11. Urban Outfitters Ice Cream Table Lamp ($16): Your sweet tooth will certainly appreciate the dreamy vibes this lamp gives off. Plus, it’s battery-powered and will light your slurping well into the night.
Want even more party ideas? Follow us on Pinterest!
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.