Ice cream bread is the perfect recipe because of how ridiculously easy it is to make and how fun it is to personalize. There are only two ingredients: ice cream and flour so the hardest part will be deciding on which flavor to use! Top with fresh fruit and ice cream for a dessert or just butter and jam for a tasty breakfast treat. What more could you want? How ’bout 13 easy peasy recipes. We got you!
1. Rocky Road Bread: This moist loaf is packed with toasted almonds, dark chocolate and marshmallows scattered throughout that melt as they bake, leaving gooey little pockets of sweet goodness for you. (via Food Fanatic)
2. Chocolate Ice Cream Bread: The higher quality of ice cream you use, the better your bread will turn out. So splurge a little! (via Fat Girl Trapped In A Skinny Body)
3. Cake Batter Bread: This bread is just begging to be covered in sprinkles. (via In Katrina’s Kitchen)
4. Butter Pecan Bread: The ice cream slightly sweetens the bread and gives just a hint of buttery pecan flavor. (via The Hungry Housewife)
5. Strawberry Ice Cream Bread: Toss in some handfuls of chocolate chips to make this loaf extra sweet. (via Phemomenon)
6. Chocolate Glazed Pumpkin Bread: It’s never too early to start craving all things pumpkin! (via Scratching Canvas)
7. Ice Cream Bread Cupcakes: Just pour your two ingredient dough into a cupcake tin for the easiest baked goods ever! (via Brit + Co)
8. Cookies and Cream Bread: This bread isn’t overly sweet, but feel free to pile in extra cookies, because… yolo. (via Food Babbles)
9. Colorful Ice Cream Bread: Yeah, we know the 4th is over, but with just a few drops of food coloring, you could make a loaf in whatever fun colors you want! (via Babble)
10. Strawberry Ice Cream Bread: Take your bread up a notch by adding fresh fruit and chopped nuts. (via Living Better Together)
11. Blueberry Bread: Dare we say this bread could pass off as breakfast? (via Living Better Together)
12. Neapolitan Bread: Why try to decide on only one flavor when you could have three! (via Brit + Co)
13. Cinnamon Pecan Bread: Top your bread with a tasty cinnamon streusel and you’ll be a HIT at brunch. (via Kirbie Cravings)
What flavor ice cream bread would you try? Let us know in the comments below!