The world of beauty has been filled with unicorn colors, glitter, and holographic everything, so it’s no surprise that these dazzling trends have been translated into skincare as well. Glitzy peels, gilded sheet masks, and rainbow-hued treatments have made the face-mask-selfie a thing — and it’s all over our Instagram feeds. Read on for eight face masks that will guarantee double taps.
2. Boscia Luminizing Pink Charcoal Mask ($34): Slick on this millennial pink mask to de-clog your pores and treat your face to some healthy antioxidants. You’ll notice more radiance and smaller pores — score! (Photo via @_gia_victoria_)
3. E.l.f. Pore Refining Glitter Peel Off Mask ($8): Don’t let the glitter fool you; this charcoal, witch hazel, and lavender-infused mask will whip your skin into shape. As you peel it off, the build-up in your pores will be removed to reveal a fresh, supple face.
4. Peter Thomas Roth 24K Gold Mask Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask ($80): Layer on this luxe mask to firm and plump up your complexion. Yes, it contains 24K gold, but caffeine and peridot also deserve a shout-out for their ability to perk up tired skin. (Photo via @linda.christiansson)
5. GLAMGLOW Bubblesheet Oxygenating Deep Cleanse Mask ($9): Charcoal and green tea make this clarifying formula effective yet gentle, so your skin is left squeaky clean but not stripped and irritated. Don’t forget to snap a selfie after the bubbles fizz up!
6. Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask ($42): If pink is your thing, this mask will be too. It contains real gold, apple extract, and pink glitter to make your selfie — and skin — dreams come true. Peel it off to get rid of dullness and uneven patches. (Photo via @mycottoncandydream)
7. Tatcha Violet-C Radiance Mask ($68): Combining the trendy ultra violet color of the year with the glow-enhancing power of vitamin C, this bright purple treatment is as effective as it is fun to photograph.
8. Tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask ($40): Target different skin issues with this two-for-one vegan mask duo. The purple treatment helps keep oil at bay and clarifies your skin, while the gold side helps to hydrate and soothe.
Follow us on Pinterest for more skincare inspo and info.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.
(Photos via brands unless otherwise noted)