Here’s Everything You Need to Know About Amazon’s Debut Skincare Brand, Belei
There are two things that we’re truly obsessed with: skincare and Amazon. As if the online shopping gods heard our prayers (and observed us shopping the online retail giant’s house brands for home, kitchen, and fashion), Amazon just launched its first ever skincare brand.
World, meet Belei — a line of 12 products that will fit right into all of your #shelfies and deliver clear-skin results without parabens, phthalates, sulfates and hefty synthetic fragrances. “Our goal is to help customers spend less time and money searching for the right skincare solutions,” says Kara Trousdale, head of beauty for private brands on Amazon.com. “We took a simple, no-nonsense approach when creating Belei, developing products with ingredients that are both proven to deliver results and also offer customers great value for the quality.” Naturally Belei qualifies for free shipping; Prime members get 2-day shipping on all the products.
Intrigued? Then check out every product in the collection below.
3. Belei Ferulic Acid + Vitamins C and E Serum ($40): This dupe of Skinceuticals’ bestselling serum contains the trifecta of ingredients that combat aging and acne, all at a quarter of the price.
7. Belei Vitamin C + Hyaluronic Acid Serum ($35): A blend of vitamin C and hyaluronic acid hydrates and imparts a radiant finish.
8. Belei Charcoal Balancing Mask ($18): Seriously, who doesn’t love a good face mask? For less than $20, grab this detoxifying clay mask to slather on while you chill out on your next self-care Sunday.
9. Belei Oil-Free Micellar Facial Cleansing Wipes ($9): Remove stubborn makeup that won’t seem to wash off with a few swipes of these micellar water-infused wipes.
10. Belei Oil-Free Face Moisturizer, UVA/UVB SPF 50 Sunscreen ($22): With summer just around the corner, you’re going to need to stock up on some sunscreen. This moisturizer contains broad-spectrum SPF 50 to protect your skin from harsh sun rays, without the greasy feel or white finish of other options.
11. Belei Blemish Control Spot Treatment ($22): Zap your zits away with this acne spot treatment featuring benzoyl peroxide.
12. Belei Dark Spot Solution Serum ($22): What’s worse than trying to get rid of a pimple? The dark spot said pimple leaves behind. Make your scars fade away with this serum, which contains antioxidant-rich niacinamide to aid your skin’s healing process.