You never know when great home inspiration will strike. We love finding a great new color scheme, furniture piece or DIY wherever we can, and lately that means surfing Instagram. Our favorite interior designers, bloggers and photographers all have stunning Instagram accounts… go figure! We’ve put the best 19 right here so you too can follow along and geek out on every vintage rug, macrame wall hanging and succulent planter right along with us.
1. @jennykomenda: Jenny is a DIY pro and a designer after our own hearts. We guarantee that her feed will inspire some home improvement projects.
2. @designsponge: As far as interior design Instagram accounts go, this is a gold mine. Grace Bonney‘s 10-Second Home tours are absolutely genius and her hashtag #dshappy is where she posts delightful home moments. Follow NOW!
3. @homepolish: In case you’re not familiar, Homepolish will find an interior designer at a reasonable rate that’s just your style. Fair warning, if you follow their Insta, you may want to hire them to make over every single room in your house.
4. @apartmenttherapy: Of course you’re going to get some great practical inspiration here. Check in for DIYs and peeks of house tours on the daily.
5. @myscandinavianhome: Think white, white and more white. This Swedish blogger is a big fan of simple, modern Scandinavian interiors that master the art of simplicity.
6. @kellywearstler: Kelly is an all around style master. Her bold design and her knack for details make her a totally worthy follow.
7. @simplygrove: This is the feed of Kristen Grove, an interior designer and lover of pattern mixing and all shades of white. Her chic, easygoing style is great inspiration for an eclectic space.
8. @airbnb: You really can’t miss with great interiors from all over the world. Airbnb‘s account will fulfill your craving for great design and wanderlust.
9. @jonathanadler: Part of his design philosophy is to “accessorize with abandon.” If that means using these colorful pillows everywhere in our house, then yes, please.
10. @jhinteriordesign: We didn’t think it was possible to fall in love with a couch, but then we saw this one. Jessica Helgerson really knows her way around color, and her style is modern elegance.
11. @designlovefest: Bri Emery, we love you. This designer, blogger and DIYer extraordinaire has an Instagram feed that you won’t regret following for a second. Expect a ton of color inspiration and plant love for a bright, cheery home.
12. @deanva: If you’ve got a taste for opulence, indulge yourself by following this feed. It’s full of rich colors, and oh-so-many metallics.
13. @em_henderson: Leave it to an HGTV host to show us a thing or 20 about interior design. Emily Henderson has some killer projects under her belt, and we can’t wait to keep learning more.
14. @homesteadseattle: This is a company that finds vintage furniture and restores it. Their pieces contribute to one beautiful room after the next.
15. @hommemakerblog: Speaking of Homepolish, this is the account of their Creative Director Orlando Soria. From the littlest details to complete rooms, he’s got killer style.
16. @emily_katz: This macrame master constantly finds herself in incredible interiors with gorgeous natural light. We can’t get enough.
17. @nickeykehoe: You can shop their pieces or just crush on their rooms for design inspiration. They’ve got pretty much anything you need to make your house perfectly chic.
18. @francesloom: We would trust this interior designer/rug lover with any room in our house. Kelly Vittengl knows that a beautiful rug makes for a beautiful room.
19. @sfgirlbybay: We can’t be sure, but it looks like Victoria Smith loves color as much as we do. So much texture! So much color! So much light! We love it all.
What interiors are you insta-crushing on? Let us know in the comments below!