Whether you’re in the dressing room or at home, the process of pinpointing, trying on, and possessing the perfect pair of denim jeans is a struggle. Perhaps you’ve already figured out how to find the best jeans for your body type, and now you need those pants delivered to your house in the next 24 hours for your weekend feminist jeans activity. Here’s a list of denim available on Amazon and approved by basic, curvy, tall, and petite women.
1. Levi’s 501 Skinny Jeans ($98): In 1873, these jeans were designed to survive a hard day’s work mining for gold. The Levi’s 501s jean have been worn and loved by Marilyn Monroe, Leandra Medine, and basically every youth cult since World War II. Why are these dukes so popular? Probably the amazing Levi’s technology that keeps the denim from stretching out when you’re doing your thing.
2. Levi’s Distressed 501 Skinny Jeans ($98): A modern take on the classic staple. If you’re not planning on actually mining for gold in these pantaloons but still desire the distressed look, here’s your pair.
Jeans for Curvy Girls
3. KUT from the Kloth Catherine Boyfriend Jean ($69+): Don’t deny your body the right to pull off an all-American denim look. These jeans provide stretch in the spots you need them, pledging curvy girls with a comfortable fit.
4. Kut from the Kloth Plus Size Catherine Boyfriend Jean ($27+): From size zero to 24, this pair of denim dukes does not discriminate against voluptuous bodies.
5. SLINK Maggie Ripped Boyfriend Jean ($98): This pair of light denim, slightly distressed, fray hemmed jeans wants to hug your curves, not hide them. We love pairing these bottoms with a basic white T-shirt and colorful clogs.
6. Vibrant Classic High Waist Skinny Jeans ($31): With more than 700 convinced reviews on Amazon, this pair of jeans is promised to deliver for the apple-bottomed denim lovers.
7. Teresa Modern Trouser Jean ($55+): Looking for work-appropriate jeans? This pair of denim trousers is waiting to meet your favorite work blouse, head downtown, and do the boss walk.
Jeans for Tall Women
8. NYDJ Alina Skinny Jeans ($46+): When you have a leg up on the “average” height denim shopper, you’re bound to run into ankle issues. Avoid chilled ankles with jeans that are more forgiving in length. These skinny jeans promise a slender fit from hips to ankles.
9. Silver Jeans Robson Jeggings ($66): When you want to skip the dress but stay dressy, these dark denim pants will keep your stems looking long, sleek, and buttoned up.
10. Levi’s 505 Straight-Leg Jean ($33+): Let’s get this straight, Levi’s are a staple. When it comes to a straight-leg pant, the Levi’s 505 comes in so many sizes, lengths, and colors, you’ll be able to find your ideal fit. Pair the denim with your favorite band shirt or crop top, or dress it up with a flowy blouse.
11. Lee Monroe Straight-Leg Jean ($25+): Originally manufactured for the working class, Lee Jeans know a thing or two about accommodating the tall population. So when Lee expanded into women’s clothing, they knew how to dress tall ladies. Comparable to the 505s, Lee Jeans go straight to your ankle. Sport your pair on National Denim Day and you’ll be supporting the company’s breast cancer fundraiser.
12. Gloria Vanderbilt Amanda Tapered-Leg Jean ($21+): Praise the “long” size option! This pair of trousers comes in light, dark, and medium denim washes that stretch along when you make your long strides across the office, the bar, or wherever your side hustle may take you.
Jeans for Petite Ladies
13. BlueAge Butt-Lifting Skinny Jeans ($25+): Hey shorty, we know pocket placement is essential for creating bootylicious portions. Maybe butt-lifting denim technology is already on your radar, but if not, check these out. There’s plenty of high praise from fellow petite ladies in the reviews.
14. Adriano Goldschmied Prima Crop Jean ($170+): If you’re ready to splurge on jeans that suit your dainty physique, here’s a pair with a set of back pockets that don’t dip too low.
15. 7 for All Mankind Slim Trouser Flare Jeans ($116+): Add a little flare to your denim collection. These denim trousers are slimming with a modest wide leg. We love the idea of coupling this pair with a button-up and peep-toe pumps.
16. NYDJ Sophia Flare Ankle Jeans ($56+): This cotton-poly pair of sky blue jeans give us a summer-in-Paris vibe. Pair with anything from a basic tank, paisley blouse, or chunky cropped sweater. These jeans are everything.
Which pair of jeans looks rockin’ on your bod? If you’re searching for more body-inclusive denim picks, follow us on Pinterest for tons of trends and inspo.
Brit + Co may at times use affiliate links to promote products sold by others, but always offers genuine editorial recommendations.