If you were a girl growing up in the ’90s, you can agree that there are certain things we all shared love for: Lisa Frank, friendship bracelets, Cher’s Clueless closet and, of course, jelly sandals! While some things are best left in the past, jelly sandals are making a comeback in a big way and making ’90s girls the world over very happy. Add some nostalgia to your style with these 12 on-trend versions of your trusty jellies. Whether you choose to keep it simple and classic, or rock ’em in neon and glitter, there’s a jelly out there for everyone.
1. American Apparel Flat Lattice Jelly Sandal ($24): With so many color options and a can’t-beat price, there’s no reason not to stock up with all your favorite hues.
2. New Look Jelly White Flat Sandals ($19): Sometimes less is more, like these sleek and simple white sandals.
3. Kate Spade Ode Jelly Sandals ($78): This slingback version looks structured and stylish, with the bow detail adding a little fun to your look.
4. Stuart Weitzman The Teezer Sandal ($119): Who says jellies can’t be fancy? Dress up any outfit with embellished beauties.
5. Mel Fresh Special Lemon Heart Sandals ($48): A lemon-yellow shade makes any shoe perfect for summer, and with a heart detail, it’s so much cute in one shoe!
6. Valentino Rockstud PVC Jelly Sandals ($295): If you’re in the mood to splurge, these Valentinos (from the fashion-fave Rockstud line) are the way to go.
7. Juju Seven Purple Flat Jelly Sandals ($13): A simple silhouette in a sweet, pastel color, these sandals will take you from the beach to brunch and everywhere in between.
8. Ted Baker Jemme Brooch Ballet Pump ($84) : The classic shape makes these shoes work-appropriate, with the brooch adding a little bling to your look.
9. Jeffrey Campbell Jelly Love Flat ($30): Pink AND sparkly? ‘Nuff said!
10. Merry-Go-Round Town Flat ($25): There are so many things to love about this unique sandal: the laces, the cut out details, the color and of course the fact that it’s a jelly!
11. Hunter Original T-Strap Sandals ($59): From the makers of everyone’s favorite rain boot, the cheerful colors of these sandals will brighten up any rainy day.
12. Modcloth Totally Jelly Sandal ($30): Don’t want to stray too far from the jellies of your childhood? Pick up a pair of these clear, glittery sandals in the same silhouette we all fondly remember.
Which of these jellies would you wear? Are there any other ’90s trends you wish would make a comeback? Sound off below!