Jessica Simpson Proves This Season Is the Summer of the One-Piece Swimsuit
So maybe we’re not all former pop stars (though there are apps that let you live like one… kinda), but this week, we’re living vicariously through Jessica Simpson’s Instagram. From what we can tell from her pics, she looks like she is having the best birthday ever vacationing in St. Barths with husband Eric Johnson and her adorable kiddies Maxwell Drew and Ace Knute. Talk about living the dream. What really caught our eye, though, was her killer one-piece. Homegirl is not hesitating about showing off that body.
Daaaang. Here she is flashing her killer legs and, as many of the commenters are saying, channeling Pam Anderson (like seriously, slap on a red suit and she’s Baywatch ready) in a hot ruffled one-piece. 2015 has been the summer of the one-piece so we rounded up five super gorgeous white swimsuits so you can DIY Jessica Simpson’s style for your own beachside vacation.
1. Lolli The Parker One-Piece Swimsuit ($135): You can actually score Jessica’s exact bathing suit and it won’t break the bank! This Lolli ruffled one-piece can definitely be worn like a body suit off the beach to get the most bang for your buck — pair it with a maxi skirt for an evening out.
2. Torrid Crochet Natural Support One-Piece Swimsuit ($89): This beautiful crochet one-piece has built-in underwire support so you get that va-va-voom push up ;) If you’re trying to steal Jessica’s look, it’s all about being sultry.
3. Michael Kors Eyelet Underwire Maillot ($179): This super flirty eyelet one-piece by Michael Kors also has underwire support, but features some sweet ruffles. It’s the perfect combo of sugar and spice.
4. Beach Riot X Stone Cold Fox Daphine One-Piece Swimsuit ($100): If strapless is more your style, check out this piece from Beach Riot and Stone Cold Fox. Its plunging neckline is also sizzlin’.
5. Marysia Antibes Scallop One-Piece Wide Strap Tank ($304): There’s nothing prettier than a scalloped one-piece. If you’re not a huge fan of ruffles, this Marysia swimsuit might be your thing.
6. ASOS Basket Weave High Neck Swimsuit ($63): Love the white but don’t love the ruffles? Boom.
What do you think of Jessica Simpson’s one-piece swimsuit look? Tell us in the comments below!
(Photo via @jessicasimpson)